Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extreme Racing Presents 2013/14 FORCE Serie

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Default Extreme Racing Presents 2013/14 FORCE Series

Alright guys I know everyone has been wondering so here it is: Classes for this season are as follows...Nitro Buggy Sportsman/Pro, Nitro Truggy Sportsman/Pro, E-Buggy Sportsman/Pro, Pro4-SC, and Open E-Truggy (min 6 per event). We are also going to a slightly different format Saturdays will be 3 rounds Quals nitro 2 min. warm-up 5 min qual., 7 min. electric, and lower mains for all, and Sundays will be all A-Mains. 30 for nitro, and double 10's for electrics. Race dates are as follows:
Oct. 11,12,13 Mills Pond season opener
Dec. 6,7,8, River Rat Off Road
Jan. 17,18,19 Lake Park/Hurricane Off Road
Feb. 28 Mar.1,2 Rotors Rudders and Wheels
Apr. 11,12,13 B&B Hobbies
May 23,24,25 Tallahassee R/C Finals

Hope this works for everyone....Mark your calendars and get'em ready!

Last edited by sideshow; 08-05-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sideshow
...Sundays will be all A-Mains
I see turn marshal and pit crew problems... Might consider at least running the A's and B's both.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Hopefully having the E-Buggy and 4x4 SC guys there on Sunday will allow us to have the people to cover pitting and marshaling.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

As often as I make the A's anymore I guess I'm going to have a long season as a marshal and pit biotch. LOL
Old 07-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

I personally have witnessed you pitting at least 6 cars at a time Sabol!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sideshow
I personally have witnessed you pitting at least 6 cars at a time Sabol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YbjzztYbUo
Old 07-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Are al lof these tracks on eatclay? There's a couple I'm not familiar with. I will make as many as I can with E buggy and 4wd SC for sure. Been wanting to get into nitro, maybe I'll get one in time. Not sure yet.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by godofcable
Are al lof these tracks on eatclay? There's a couple I'm not familiar with. I will make as many as I can with E buggy and 4wd SC for sure. Been wanting to get into nitro, maybe I'll get one in time. Not sure yet.
http://www.eatclay.net/index.php?vie...list&Itemid=79
Old 07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

Guys all 6 races are now listed on RcSignup.....Enjoy!
Old 07-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

So the lower mains will be run Saturday and only Amains will be Sunday?
Old 07-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Will discuss at drivers meeting at Mills Pond season opener.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

What rules are you referring to: The first and most important rule is there is no whining bitching, or complaining allowed at any time for any reason by anyone. We are here to have fun and race. We will be dropping some classes this year and adding a 3rd qualifier so you can have more track time. We will also be running some lower mains determined by time on Saturday evenings to help get done earlier on Sunday. We will also be having 6 races spread out by 6 weeks with 1 drop. If you ran Pro in the past you will run Pro now, also some guys will be moving up to the Pro class from last year you know who you are. Anyone with a Chassis and or Engine sponsor must run Pro...no exceptions, we will allow 50% tire and fuel sponsored guys to run in Sportsman, and also if you are sponsored by a hobby shop like Speed Demon, Superior, etc.with a small discount you will be allowed to run Sportsman. We will be asking all sponsors for a list of their drivers and what level sponsorships they have so there will be no confusion. We will also be watching the racers activity on the drivers stand and on the track if you are being a nuisance in either place and taking away from the guy next to you having a great day of racing you will be asked to step down. We are also introducing some new tracks to the series this year some are far but very worth the trip. I apologize to the guys from the south as you will have the longest drives but hopefully you will come and enjoy the new places with all the rest of us. I dont think we need to go over anything in regard to car rules these are the same as they always have been. We will be splitting E-Buggy to Sportsman and Pro this year also, same rules apply for the separation, in addition battery sponsored guys must also run Pro. E-Truggy will be given a chance to make a showing as well, guys if you have a E-Truggy and want to race it this is the time to come on out and race. We will only run if there is a minimum of 6 Trucks and have only 1 class: Open E-Truggy. The reason that there are 3 dates on the schedule is so that everyone knows the tracks are open for practice the day before. I hope this covers everything. If I missed anything I'm sure someone will point it out. Thank you and hope to see everyone ready to go at the season opener at Mills Pond on Oct. 12.

Last edited by sideshow; 07-30-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (98%+)

E-Truggy, I guess I got one just in time! Real pumped about this series, hopefully will be able to make them all(minus the practice days). Are you doing any prizes, awards or give-aways. Thanks for keeping us updated
Old 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Glad to hear you are getting ready! Yes there will be prizes they are normally all given away at the final event by way of raffle tickets....1 ticket per entry per event. Hope to see you there!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quick rundown on river rat. 120x70 clay (gumbo) multi level track. Hobby shop on site with clean men and women's restrooms. Full concession stand. Plenty of power with 12 30amp rv plug spots and plenty of 20amp plugs available. We have over night parking available and those who need a hotel we have several within 2 miles for 59.99 a night. Clean rooms!

Riverratrctrack.com is our website we also have a Facebook page.
Schedule of events and any info can be found on either one.
Thanks for having us on the schedule and we look forward to seeing everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.