Old 02-27-2013, 03:54 AM
Tech Adept

This track is only eletric racing?
Old 02-27-2013, 06:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Please read ther post!

Originally Posted by toyota 2jz
so basicly you gotta be on the vip list to come to springs now? lol
Please show me anywhere it states anything about a VIP list. The full post is below...
Originally Posted by mikehoncho
We will be constructing a new layout this coming Saturday and Sunday March 2nd and 3rd.

Please, only come out if you have either been contacted or have contacted one of the Club Volunteers or Officers. If you would like to help out email us at [email protected] or message “MikeHoncho” here. I will be in touch with you within the next day or two.

We would like to complete this task as soon and productive as possible. Only the people who have contacted or been contacted about working on the track will be allowed admittance. We appreciate and thank all who want to help.

Thank you for all of your patience.
Once again, with your quote below, please show me where we are not giving an open invitation for anyone who wants to help, "If you would like to help out email us at [email protected] or message “MikeHoncho” here. I will be in touch with you within the next day or two.".
Originally Posted by toyota 2jz
if people want to help they shouldnt have to ask that right there is prolly one of the reasons why people dont go there anymore thats a pretty bold statement!! thats like saying the coral sprigs crew wants only a select few there smh!!
All we are trying to do is maintain a quality track for the enjoyment of RC Racers as well as the people of this community. If you or others have an issue with that, I can not help you.

Please contact us with the information above if you would like to help with the new layout.

Thank you!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

like i said in my post!! you should not have to ask to come out and help!! this is a public place to race!! nonspecial emails nor contact info should be needed at all for anyone to be able to come there and race!! you waned me to show you your post so here it is!!

. Only the people who have contacted or been contacted about working on the track will be allowed admittance. We appreciate and thank all who want to help.

you tell me where in that post where im wrong!! like i said before! no wonder why people dont come there anymore!! its like when you come to springs now...you basicly gotta be in the crew!! you will never see me at that track again i can promise you that!! all because of a tiny text that came out of your mouth!! its stuff like that that push people away! well u kinda already did that so ill just end in that note!! ps springs use to be the best track in fla at one point!! i jus wanna know what happened?
Old 02-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Two Words

Vito the answer to your question of what happend to springs is very simple, just 2 words...

JIM PANEBIANCO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dirtlategrt02
Vito the answer to your question of what happend to springs is very simple, just 2 words...

JIM PANEBIANCO!!!!!!!!!!!

wow its funny you say that because i had 3 people from that so called crew call me personaly and tell me the same thing i guess he needs to watch who he keeps around him!! talkin about going against the grain lol as far as me i will never do that in any shape nor form! especially if you are one of my own people!! but it is what it is i guess!! im gomna try to make it out this weekend to a "you know A REAL TRACK WITH REAL PEOPLE" its a little place called MILLS POND where real racers go!! i got very sick again And can barely move at this point so i will give everything i got to make it out!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default springs.....geez

Well, as everyone knows coral springs track as had low turn-outs since November. People have been asked to step down and or leave their current position (as president) and nothing has happened. This is a public place and a non-profit organization, stealing was an issue mever addressed. Jim (current president) stopped posting "charge your lipos" after accusations were made and the "CO" vice president has been doing it for him(clearly LOL). I have personally tried to address the situation many times but have had no sucess. There is one word to describe what needs/must be done and that is . PETITION. ...The current president, co-vp'S, officers, and treasuer need to be removed. That means hand over keys, B.O.A debit/credit cards, and anything else that permits access or gives authority having to do with the track. This is all for the well being to the track and the 1st step needed to be taken to get the track up and running like It was a year ago. If you agree post it, nothing will happen to you and no 1 will view you differently (well maybe 1 person LOL wtf who cares). I just wanna play toy cars!!!!

Last edited by aoyachtsxx-4; 03-01-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aoyachtsxx-4
Well, as everyone knows coral springs track as had low turn-outs since November. People have been asked to step down and or leave their current position (as president) and nothing has happened. This is a public place and a non-profit organization, stealing was an issue mever addressed. Jim (current president) stopped posting "charge your lipos" after accusations were made and the "CO" vice president has been doing it for him(clearly LOL). I have personally tried to address the situation many times but have had no sucess. There is one word to describe what needs/must be done and that is . PETITION. ...The current president, co-vp'S, officers, and treasuer need to be removed. That means hand over keys, B.O.A debit/credit cards, and anything else that permits access or gives authority having to do with the track. This is all for the well being to the track and the 1st step needed to be taken to get the track up and running like It was a year ago. If you agree post it, nothing will happen to you and no 1 will view you differently (well maybe 2 people LOL wtf who cares). I just wanna play toy cars!!!!
lol i do to all i was trying to do is comment on the op thats it i have no clus as to what happened behind the scenes regarding any of the stated above i dont get involved in politics at all!! i wanna race thats it!! but when domeone posts something like that it pisses people off like they own the track or somethin!! if they want to know how to run a track and treat everyone fairly..holla at the mills crew!! they are the best at what they do!! FACT!! why you think there is a average of 50 plus entries every single weekend!! they must be diong something right!! and to beat that they are OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS!! no cut cars when it comes to them i mean dam just looking at the layout speaks for itself!!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Tech Adept

Default Clear Things Up.

Vito, it was never my intention to anger you nor anybody else.

There were people asking about when we were going to do the new layout on this forum, so I posted it and invited anybody who wanted to help. I have been involved with a lot of these types of rebuilds in the past two years and there is always a certain level of coordination to make it go smoothly. That is all I was trying to do. I'm sorry you did not see it simply in that way.

You're a great guy and I hope you reconsider not coming back out to the track.

Everyone is and has always been welcome.

Have a great day!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking GLADLY

Originally Posted by aoyachtsxx-4
Well, as everyone knows coral springs track as had low turn-outs since November. People have been asked to step down and or leave their current position (as president) and nothing has happened. This is a public place and a non-profit organization, stealing was an issue mever addressed. Jim (current president) stopped posting "charge your lipos" after accusations were made and the "CO" vice president has been doing it for him(clearly LOL). I have personally tried to address the situation many times but have had no sucess. There is one word to describe what needs/must be done and that is . PETITION. ...The current president, co-vp'S, officers, and treasuer need to be removed. That means hand over keys, B.O.A debit/credit cards, and anything else that permits access or gives authority having to do with the track. This is all for the well being to the track and the 1st step needed to be taken to get the track up and running like It was a year ago. If you agree post it, nothing will happen to you and no 1 will view you differently (well maybe 2 people LOL wtf who cares). I just wanna play toy cars!!!!
Come find me at Mills any saturday night and I'll be more than happy to sign your petition.... If you're not sure who I am just ask Mike...
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mikehoncho
Vito, it was never my intention to anger you nor anybody else.

There were people asking about when we were going to do the new layout on this forum, so I posted it and invited anybody who wanted to help. I have been involved with a lot of these types of rebuilds in the past two years and there is always a certain level of coordination to make it go smoothly. That is all I was trying to do. I'm sorry you did not see it simply in that way.

You're a great guy and I hope you reconsider not coming back out to the track.

Everyone is and has always been welcome.

Have a great day!

i just was saying that was a pretty bold statement! and now that i have heard what was going on over there i must say that its royally messed up!! ive been
going to springs since i started racing in 2010 and its always been the premier track for 1/10 cars and just lately some 1/8 e buggies! no anger over here just was pointing out what was said thats it i heard someone thats in your clique that you basicly need to be on the vip list to get any "special" treatment at all and this was at least 3-4 months ago! i just brushed it off like it was no thing but now the proof is in pudding! so with all this being said ill just hang with the big dogs over at the pond! when i see coral springs back up to par like it was before i might come back out but even then its very discouraging to hear and see what was posted when your own people said the exact thing that you posted except this time its in black and white! i mist say it doesnt look good for you and the entire csrccc club!!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Tech Adept

Default No Problem Vito

I feel ya, but there has never been a VIP group since I've been affiliated with the club in September 2012.

You may be referring to some time in the past pertaining to private practices for a select few, I don't know, and it has nothing to do with me.

We can go round and round about what I meant, (since I wrote it) and how you took it, (since you read it). I'll agree that on this point, we disagree, but that's what makes this a great country. I still think you're a good guy, a great racer and I'll always welcome you with open arms.

I can't speak for the others or what they said. Hearsay it exactly that, and until I hear it from the people who actually said it. It isn't valid. I do know for a fact that there's a lot of false information out there. The funny thing is, the lairs know exactly who they are. Anyways, you have a great day and I wish you the best.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Wow, this thread was going well and changes are being made but I guess you can't take the women out of certain individuals.....just go to mills and have your items stolen...... I have no problem giving coral $ 10 for a peaceful day of running....... So do us a favor take your b#@thness back to mills and enjoy yourself...... Crying over helping out and taking trash at the same time ..... Oh I'll be the black guy helping out, if you may need to talk
Old 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
Wow, this thread was going well and changes are being made but I guess you can't take the women out of certain individuals.....just go to mills and have your items stolen...... I have no problem giving coral $ 10 for a peaceful day of running....... So do us a favor take your b#@thness back to mills and enjoy yourself...... Crying over helping out and taking trash at the same time ..... Oh I'll be the black guy helping out, if you may need to talk
token?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
trash talking you say? dude its in BLACK AND WHITE!! and for name calling? idk who you were talking to but ive been civil throught this entire thread with no trash talking at all so if you are talking to me then just gimme a call and well go from there 954-439-4496 btw i have no clue as to who you are!! im being very nice and respectfull no need for shouting out stuff like that!!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default FACTS

A few facts for thought:

1. Since the Fall JC Supercup 2012 Nov.17th the turn-outs for club races have not exceeded 25 entries.
2. Two club races were cancelled due to low turn-outs.
3. There is a new rule only allowing there to be 6 officers.
4. People have left the hobby due to issues surrounding accusations of stealing.
5. The track conditions SUCK for lack of a better word(opinion) Fact: The surface and jumps are blown out and worn due to South Florida weathering and lack of upkeep
6. People don't want to step down when asked(by many people).
7. The current layout is very similar to a previous one, and was made by the current president
8. Documentation of the tracks funding was never produced nor posted.
9. The hours of operation for practice was changed.
10. The power trips when a heavy load is put on the outlets for charging, happens during big races. It has been brought up to current members and pushed to the side.

These are just a few FACTS surrounding the track, and many people can come up with many more. It’s not about being a women or anything like that, the fact is like I stated earlier THIS IS A HOBBY we should have fun and people are not having fun. Me personally, I can’t make it to mills on Saturday night my girlfriend would kill me and hates when I “RC” on Saturday night…understandable. So I wake up on Sunday to go to Springs, and by 10 am I m looking at 5-10 people and that BLOWS. I’ve got too much money invested lol yes ‘’invested’’ into this hobby to allow a few people to ruin racing at this track for me and 100’s of others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.