Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JConcepts Road Trip!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS NOT TO BE SAID BUT THAT SHIT REALLY SUCKS,I WISH WE COULD FIND THE ASSHOLE THAT DOES THIS TO TRACKS.GOOD LUCK GUYS KEEP US POSTED WE WILL BE THERE.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

That really sucks, what a dick! I was really looking forward to this race. Good luck guys, I hope you get it sorted out as painless as possible.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default How about????

I have been talking to the rest of the guys here at Shiverville and we are thinking of holding a race that weekend since we was all worked-up on going to Loganville. Same format as the Peach State race, same weekend. Who's in???? 1st annual Orange State Classic

The drive shouldn't be too bad for you GA guys, we are about an hour south of the state line.

Thanks for your input.
Ken
Old 05-04-2012, 08:37 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kshiv
I have been talking to the rest of the guys here at Shiverville and we are thinking of holding a race that weekend since we was all worked-up on going to Loganville. Same format as the Peach State race, same weekend. Who's in???? 1st annual Orange State Classic

The drive shouldn't be too bad for you GA guys, we are about an hour south of the state line.

Thanks for your input.
Ken
great idea Ken!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Lets do it you guys won't regret the ride Ken has a awsome place, track is awsome!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by patrickjcarlo
Lets do it you guys won't regret the ride Ken has a awsome place, track is awsome!
It's a plan, please watch the Shiverville thread for details.

Thanks,
Ken
Old 05-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Guys I would love to bring a crew down there to run. Maybe later in the year but right now we have our hands full with getting the track up and running again. For some who don't know there has been 3 tracks within 6 months that have pretty much had the same "annonymous" call. Mine was the first and after 3 successful years we had to close because we were a "backyard" track. Im planning some road trips later in the year just right now trying to get everything up here straightened out. Thanks for all your support and really look forward to running with you guys soon!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
Guys I would love to bring a crew down there to run. Maybe later in the year but right now we have our hands full with getting the track up and running again. For some who don't know there has been 3 tracks within 6 months that have pretty much had the same "annonymous" call. Mine was the first and after 3 successful years we had to close because we were a "backyard" track. Im planning some road trips later in the year just right now trying to get everything up here straightened out. Thanks for all your support and really look forward to running with you guys soon!
We have a special dirt road down here in s.ga for folks like that.Good luck with getting it strait keep us updated on the situation.