ROAR off road regionals

Old 04-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Keith Fast Lane
We???
Yes we, as in the team. Thanks for doing a great job in the tractor Keith. You knocked it out of the park again!! Next time we will get a better tractor to work with.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Jim Panebianco
My vote is for Coral Springs . We just installed super fast blue grooved clay
Have you ever ran Orange Barcodes? Lol!

Either track would be great. Both have a great deal to offer.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kshiv
Thanks Mark, I agree with what you are saying! It only takes one "A" hole to screw it up for ALL of us. I have had a ROAR card for two years and have never pulled it out at a race. BUT, I feel every racer should have one just in case they go to a ROAR track.
We check for up-to-date ROAR membership's when people are signing in to race or practice every time. You must show your card to signin. It's better to be safe then sorry.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Cool It time for a change

I would like to see newred have the race. Because it will not rain indoors.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdeppen
Trust me if Springs gets the flashlight regionals it won't be on the current layout.

Mike and Crew would change it for sure. Another one of the hassles of hosting a regional. Take that into consideration also. Not exactly a fair race when you run a regional event on a track that's been in place for 3 months and every local has 4000 laps on it
unlike the 2011 Clash
Old 04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Tech Adept

Just my 2 cents!!!!! Why dont roar split fl into two regional races. Pick a track up north and one down south. This way the whole state will have a chance to race. The central florida guys have it the best thay can pick either the north or south race. With tracks like bashers, coral springs, and mills pond racing has taken off. I am sure there are great tracks up north to do this race as well.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by b4infl
Just my 2 cents!!!!! Why dont roar split fl into two regional races. Pick a track up north and one down south. This way the whole state will have a chance to race. The central florida guys have it the best thay can pick either the north or south race. With tracks like bashers, coral springs, and mills pond racing has taken off. I am sure there are great tracks up north to do this race as well.
Thats a great idea, and while there at it maybe they can break the nationals into regions so all the racers dont have to fly or drive so far to attend.

Last edited by kshiv; 04-18-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kshiv
Thanks Mark, I agree with what you are saying! It only takes one "A" hole to screw it up for ALL of us. I have had a ROAR card for two years and have never pulled it out at a race. BUT, I feel every racer should have one just in case they go to a ROAR track.
BTW, when I say "A" hole I'm not calling anyone out on this thread. The "A"hole is the one person that slips falls and sued then the track gets shut down.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Tech Regular

Just to let everyone know.....IF Shiverville was to submit a bid and IF it was awarded, then there would be a track change. The change has already been planned we just havent decided when to do it.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Adept

Maybe a battle of the state race north vs south race. Four tracks 2 teams each pro racers and club racers. Hell lets even get nitro teams. Lets face it we all love to race but there is not enough big races going on just look at the sck winter series and super cup. Each race they run is a turn out of 100 or more.
More big races the more people will stay in this great hobby.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

The only way to settle this is to have it in the middle at FZRC
Old 04-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

Or just not have it at all......Regional race is really not much different then running in one of the current series that we have....just my opinion.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

A ROAR title will always carry more weight than any State Series ever will.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

This is true Reuben. But a roar title used to mean even more when it actually qualified you to go to nationals. now it's just another state race.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Uhhhhhhh ^^^^^^ The regionals have never qualified you for the Nationals. People have been wanting it to for the last few years but in the 18 years I've been doing this it's never been anything more then a state title. NNNoooooooooo JADER

And for the dude who got bent at my comment. It wasn't a shot at Shiverville at all. It was simply meant to point out yet another expectation of a Regionals host. Even Jconcepts requires a track change for a super cup event.

Last edited by rdeppen; 04-19-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.