R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Florida Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing-54/)
-   -   Snowbirds Around the Corner (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing/58852-snowbirds-around-corner.html)

scarecrow 01-01-2005 03:53 AM

Snowbirds Around the Corner

Snowbirds is going to be here fast, need to get those entries in soon.

Jimmy Morris 01-01-2005 02:12 PM

I had mine in the day it came out in car action. I can't wait. It's gona be a blast like it is every year. Todd, I hope you can convince your mom to let you go.

TeamButter 01-01-2005 10:19 PM

Ahhhhh....can't wait...1 week of non-stop racing and 4 hours of sleep!!!! God I love R/C racing!!!

John Malin 01-02-2005 12:20 AM

and just WHEN are you going to get 4 hours of sleep???!!!! Cuz I wanna know how youre gonna do that. Please let me in on the secret!!!!! Please Please!!!

barnacle 01-03-2005 08:35 AM

Hopefully there wont be renovations with jack hammers at prime sleeping hours and rooms without power again!:sweat:

Tony Rivas 01-03-2005 03:04 PM

Originally posted by TeamButter
Ahhhhh....can't wait...1 week of non-stop racing and 4 hours of sleep!!!! God I love R/C racing!!!
team butter so SMOOTH!

JackinTampa 01-03-2005 04:06 PM

Should I enter? I'd like to. I know I can drive really really well (so modest of me), but I cannot get my car set-up.

cneyedog 01-05-2005 11:16 AM

Scarecrow, my annual donation to Boylan is on the way as I type this ......... lol.

BTW ....... how much for a good qualifer?.......lol

TimPotter 01-05-2005 11:21 AM

I also sent in my annual donation. I really do believe this to be the best race out there... Go even if you don't have a car... just go....

Eddie Garrison 01-05-2005 11:47 AM

Kenny - Whats up SCARECROW !!!!....Hope you had a very Merry Holiday season bro.....I'll get mine out 2moro....Been a while since I've seen ya man.....ALWAYS looking forward to the Birds man....Best race of the year....C U N a Few weeks.....OUT.......

-Eddie Garrison

scarecrow 01-06-2005 03:54 AM

DObbs, We were over there a few weeks ago. They had replaced all the beds and were repainting everything. New Sportsbar is trying to be open soon too.

Eddie, Xmas, What Xmas did I miss it again? We've been working on the Birds so much I don't even know what day it is. I do know this that Sunday before we will be watching the Superbowl foe sure. GOOOOO 49'ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Opps worst team in the league. Hahahaha

Seeya Soon AT THE SNOWBIRDS.

GET THOSE ENTRIES IN or your going to be watching.

Ken "The Only Scarecrow" Holmes

tmunno 01-06-2005 06:26 PM

Scarecrow, Both Lynn and Toni are entered and hotel room set. CYA at the birds.

JackinTampa 01-06-2005 07:12 PM

Still dont know if I want to enter. I got the car, but not the electonics. I got the skill, but not the set-up help.

I can get electonics, thats *only* money, but anyone wanna help me with a set-up there for my 415?

barnacle 01-06-2005 07:32 PM

Don't worry there will be plenty of help available from all of the teams, you just have to ask!!:D

Eddie Garrison 01-13-2005 10:38 AM

Kenny - Yeah you didnt get the E-mail about Xmas this year ???...My bad bro....I'll bring you a gift to the Birds...Something Special (Refreshing Adult Beverage Perhaps)..Yeah man..See you soon....

GO COLTS !!!!!!!!

-EG