Wiki Posts
Search

FSEARA/ROAR memberships

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FSEARA/ROAR memberships

Racers, it has come to the attention of ROAR officials (through an anonymous source) that numerous racers who participate in the series have let their membership expire. Below you will see the email sent to me regarding this matter. I have been passive regarding this matter and have deferred to the racers and race directors, but apparently it is my responsibility to see this is attended to. Before the next race in January, please make sure your membership has been updated. You will also be able to take care of this at the race. FSEARA started this season as a ROAR affiliated series and I am of the opinion that we should finish it as such. This is for your protection from liability from injury as well as mine. I'll send PM reminders to as many of you as I can.

You must be a ROAR member to accrue points in a ROAR affiliated series.

As for next season, this issue can be addressed and discussed at the last race.

Thanks for your help regarding this matter, Mark Mixon.

We have been advised that you are not checking ROAR memberships at FSEARA series races. You also need to ensure that races are scheduled only at ROAR sanctioned facilities. These are listed on our website, www.roarracing.com under Region 4.

Failure to comply with these basic requirements will risk having your race sanction for these races withdrawn.This can invalidate all insurance, liability as well as individual bodily damage coverage, should there be an acccident at the race.
Should you need additional information, contact your Region Director David Larry at [email protected].

Fred Hohwart
ROAR Administrator
[email protected]
Old 11-24-2011, 09:30 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Start saving your money, only 2 months to save up!
Old 11-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Goodbye, ROAR. You won't be missed.