R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing

Old 11-23-2004, 09:47 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Strickland rc track and Flightline hobbies track under new management (so to speak!)

I'm sure that everybody has heard that Magnum hobby shop in daytona has new owners. i think they will start running the track at the first of the year. but right now we have shade from keystone hobbies running it. Even though we had a few transponder promblems it was still great. also over at Flightline hobbies. Jon renshaw(JAC Fuels) has taking over the track. he did a beautiful job with track this weekend, no more pot holes and ruts everywhere. the race was ran very smoothly. everybody needs to come out to both tracks they were both fantastic this past weekend.
chris

next race at daytona-saturday the 27th
flightline i think has planned to race 1st and 3rd sundays of each month but call up there to make sure
Hyper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 07:44 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

THE MANAGEMENT OF THE TRACK HAS NOT CHANGED. MAGNUM NOR ANY OTHER HOBBYSHOP RUNS THE TRACK. THEY LEASE THE TRACK AND PROMOTE INDIVIDUAL RACES. KEYSTONE HOBBIES STEPPED UP AND PROMOTED OFFROAD RACES WHEN THE FORMER MAGNUM LEFT. THERE IS DISCUSSION OF THE NEW MAGNUM GETTING SOME DATES. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE KEYSTONE WILL RACE ON THE OFFROAD TRACK ON THE FIRST AND THIRD SATURDAY NIGHTS AND MIKE BEAN WILL RACE ON THE SECOND (OVAL) AND THE FOURTH (ONROAD) SAT NIGHTS.

THE OFFICIAL VOICE OF STRICKLAND R/C PARK IS OUR WEBSWITE AT HTTP://DAYTONA-RC.HOMEIP.NET
SHERIFF MIKE
Mike Wichman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 03:59 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Unhappy

SHERIFF MIKE,
YOU KNOW ME! WHY MUST YOU BE SO TESTY? EVERYONE WHO RACES AT STRICKLAND NOW, KNOWS THAT YOU MANAGE THE TRACK. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT, SHERIFF MIKE WICHMAN MANAGES THE TRACK AT STRICKLAND RC AND DOES A DAMN FINE JOB OF IT.
WHEN I SPOKE OF RUNNING THE TRACK, I MEANT PROMOTE. I SHOULD OF SAID PROMOTING RACES AT THE TRACK, AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT.
SHADE FROM KEYSTONE HOBBIES IS PROMOTING RACES AT STRICKLAND AND MAGNUM RC WILL POSSIBLY BE PROMOTING RACES ALSO.
JON RENSHAW HAS STARTED PROMOTING RACES AT FLIGHTLINE HOBBIES TRACK AND MAN WHAT A AWESOME JOB HE IS DOING THERE.
STOP BY EITHER TRACK FOR A GREAT DAY AND EVENING OF OFF ROAD RACING.
MIKE, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP PROMOTE TOO!!!

HYPER RULES
Hyper7 is offline   Reply With Quote