Florida Oval series race 4 @ RPM SEPT 25

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

No Doubt!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

i have been to several fsear races where tempers have flared..heck i have had hector call me a few choice words while driving on the stand. i have watched dave vera turn red and scream at others..i have watche draf and ed and tony and troy and john malin and izzy all get red in the face as well..not a good thing to have happen at a race and it will continue if not put in check. i have never witnessed a phsyical attack at any races i have attended. that is a good thing! and i'll tell you what i hope i never witness a fist fight or wrestling match or foul language in the future. there just isn't any room for that kind of stuff at races. feelings get hurt egos clash and next thing you know fists are flying? if everyone could just take a deep breath,relax and figure out we are racing to have fun..when it's not fun..time to move on..hell i'd rather be working than fighting and screaming at one another in a hot parking lot!

take what happened at my race and run with it..no tech is trouble..no announcer is trouble..having a race director who is racing is trouble...allowing cursing and fighting to continue is death. and let me add trying to hold a damn race with a hurricane closing in on your state is beyond ignorant..it's twice as stupid as holding a race in a storm ravaged town! i now think jorge had it easy..all of us were worried,scared and had one eye on the radar and the other on our cars..i think this crap between tony and chris would have never happend if i was just smart enough to call the damn race! i hope i learned something from all of this! tony should have attacked me i would have deserved it! it is now history and what is done is done..we cant just tivo the race and erase the bad parts... i'm going to move forward...i honestly dont know how mike boylan does it every year? 800 entries compared to 55 ? that is 2 million more whispers in your ear and emails with suggestions on how to do this or that differently. crazy!
Old 10-04-2004, 06:11 PM
bst
Tech Regular

Default RACE RESULTS ????????????? POINTS STANDINGS??????????

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RACE RESULTS OR THE CURRENT POINTS STANDINGS??????????????
Old 10-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

did we check www.focars.net????????????????????????? or email me? [email protected] ???????????? the net is a great thing,lol