Attn: All Florida Racers!

Old 09-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Our new moblile home trailer for our temporay office was strapped down today.Unfortunately it probably couldn't take a 45mph wind gust.Heck yesterday we had a dirt devil kick up in the parking lot and shook the trailer. The brand new fax machine got hit by lighting yesterday afternoon. If it hits Jacksonville we won't have an office.The main building (with the coolers)could even loose the roof. I sure hope this thing goes back out to sea.Hope everyone stays safe!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well Guys were leaving Florida tomorrow house is all shuttered up and getting the heck out of here. The eye is heading right here torwards Palm Bay/ Melbourne FL. So hope we have a house left Florida is in big time trouble. Good luck everyone and be safe!! bless you all..... Bye for now!!

NoChanceRacing
Old 09-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Regional Moderator

Stay safe, guys. This one looks really rough.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well, my wife has to work through the storm but her facility is a hurricane shelter. She also had to work through Charlie but this one is stronger and is looking to hit right on us. So it will be my daughter, my dog and me fleeing this area. I am bringing my chainsaws with me just in case I have to cut my way home. My dad who also lives here believes he will be safe riding it out so I might be stopping by there on the way back to check on them. I have some people ask me if I thought there house would survive...my answer was if you have to even ask a question like that....just run. May God be with all who has to deal with this hurricane and if there are anyone with special needs afterwards just call me as all my tools and chainsaws are staying with me. I might have to shack up with you Kat Crying baby, barking dog, arguing about oval vs. onroad.....we would have a blast. Take care all!!!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Good Luck for all those on the East AND West coast

I wish luck with all that may be touched by Frances.

But do you think just going to the west coast is safe? UCHEATULOSE, You were on the East coast and look what happend there when Charley hit on the West coast!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm just now starting to be able to move around after surgery Monday, and now need to find out what to do about the house?

Kev, where R u going?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Kev, please take care of yourself, and that baby girl of yours. Shaunas parents are heading here since it "looks" to be heading more north. But that can change as we know. Keep your phone charged and i will mine in case we want to get in touch with one another. Talk to you later.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

everyone please stay safe and take the neccessary steps to do so. My house was damaged during charley, and hasnt been able to get repaired yet. So its a wounded duck, We're loading up and leaving florida and hopefully we'll have a house to come back to.

2 major hurricanes in 3 weeks just isint fair.

Probably wont be able to get on the internet for sometime so till then ............ see ya.

Rich
Old 09-01-2004, 06:49 PM

i run my comp of the generator so by the time all you guys are back on the net every page will be oval
Old 09-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Good luck Rich,

Everyone good luck
Old 09-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

we all need to put names on our cars and parts boxes so we can return each other sh!t after the storm.! Boy here we go again! this crap is getting old.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Looks like you guys on the east coast need to go now. If anyone coming to the west coast needs anything let us know. Hope everyone makes it through this one OK!
Old 09-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good luck to all!!!! Looks like this Beeeatch (Frances) is gonna hit somewhere just north of me!! DAMN IT!!!! Like Hector said, lets label our stuff so we can have an after storm exchange!!!

Be safe people...this storm is no joke!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Here is something you might find interesting and a little scary. Gives an idea of how big Frances really is.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...0204-1445z.jpg
Old 09-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Buttah.... we just need to Safety Dance.... it will be fine...

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance
Dance!

Yes.... i have nothing better to do and Yes, I have all the lyrics if you need them.

Jeff

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.