Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racing Rocks

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Red face Racing Rocks

So how's it going my name is Jimmy "the man" Johnson and i was just wnating to say rpm speedway is a great establishment and i love going there to just practice but i don't know the times "please clarify". I also want to say how awesome it was that the famous basketball player guy came by I forget his name he was really tall man i bought as tall as the empire state building ha aha aha " please clarify" If any body remembers that guys name "please clarify" it has been bugging me for days ok peace out!

TurboNegro1228
Old 04-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

ben wallace and yes rpm rocks!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:56 AM
Tech Regular

Man, when Ben showed up, Billy must have looked really small.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hmmmm... Turbo Neegro it sounds like you might happen to be talkin some crap about somebody.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

i had to read his post 5 times to make sure he wasn't being a smart donkey..but i just think he has trouble with his keyboard? lol he is just trying to say rpm is the best place to bring your r/c car electric or gas..and that from time to time famous basketball players come to run also..ben wallace and billy have been buds for years now..ben is a cool kat..rpm has 50 foot ceilings so they can handle big ben..
Old 04-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah, turboneegro thinks that it is funny to criticize some other people on the rpm speedway forum on certain phrases they use in their posts like, "please clarify". If you go to page 11 on the RPM thread you can see where onbeatupTC3 made a comment about please clarifying something. Yes it was a stupid comment turboneegro.