R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing

Old 07-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Default No FSORS race at Outacontrol?

I was disappointed to see that there was no state race on the FSORS schedule for Outacontrol Raceway. They have had two successful state races in the past and have been overlooked this year. The track director/owner and his crew work really hard on that place, especially when the State series goes there. They put on some of the best shows in the state and attract some of the best drivers in the state. It's ashamed they got passed up with all the hard work they've put forth.
Miniracer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

ya that is lame. the guy who runs fsors must be on drugs. outacontrol is one of the best central florida tracks. id check into those clowns at WOW they might have had something to do with it. there floundering track is trying to say that there a top notch facility...
OCKyosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Let's watch what we're saying about people here. No, no one is on drugs and no one clown that we know had anything to do with it.
FSORS and Outacontrol have competing schedules and series and it appears that the "two" found it difficult to reconcile their busy calendar next year. That's all, no ill will, no conspiration theory or any other crazy thing. Outacontrol is still a great track and they will for sure put on some great racing next year so they may not even care or want to host an FSOR race in the first place.
They have a busy schedule and are working towards an exciting points Series for 2010.
mannyo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
Tech Addict

As far as I know(someone correct me if I'm wrong), Outacontrol doesn't have a set schedule for next season yet. As for them having competing series, Outacontrol's series is a single track series and FSORS is a traveling series. That to me, isn't competing. And from what Andy posted on the FSORS web site, he seems a little disappointed that they didn't get a race. It would be nice to see them work something out to get a race date, or at least get one next season.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

ITS A TYPICAL CONSPIRACY ISSUE, THEY GET MAD AT THE LOCAL YOCALS FOR GETING MORE OF TURN OUT.
HATERS.

O WELL EVERY ONE WILL SEE WHEN THERES NO CENTRAL FLA TRACKS DUE TO THIS IDIOTIC FAVORITES GAME.

WHY DOESNT HICKERSON EVER SCHEDULE RACES AT OUTACONTROL FOR RC PRO. BECAUSE OF THE SAME HATER MENTALITY.

ALL A BUNCH OF SISSYS
OCKyosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCKyosho View Post
ITS A TYPICAL CONSPIRACY ISSUE, THEY GET MAD AT THE LOCAL YOCALS FOR GETING MORE OF TURN OUT.
HATERS.

O WELL EVERY ONE WILL SEE WHEN THERES NO CENTRAL FLA TRACKS DUE TO THIS IDIOTIC FAVORITES GAME.

WHY DOESNT HICKERSON EVER SCHEDULE RACES AT OUTACONTROL FOR RC PRO. BECAUSE OF THE SAME HATER MENTALITY.

ALL A BUNCH OF SISSYS
take a deep breath and relax , no need for name calling.
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Someone can correct me as well but I believe Daytona is in Central Florida and will host an FSORS round in Feb 2010.
mannyo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hurricane and triple nickle are both in central florida as well
thisguy2849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

9 races at only 5 tracks...
Old 07-15-2009, 06:31 AM   #10
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCKyosho View Post
HATERS.

ALL A BUNCH OF SISSYS
Gene has nothing to do with the RC Pro Florida Series anymore other than posting info. Batman is in charge now.
jcchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
Tech Addict

I didn't start this thread to start a pissing match. I merely wanted to state my desire to have a state race at Outacontrol, and possibly get other people to do the same. It's seems to me like it would be in the track's and state series best interest. People running the state series and have not seen the track might decide to go there more often on their off weeks. And people who race at Outacontrol regularly might enjoy the state series race and decide to run more of them. Full scale stock car tracks and traveling series do the same thing and it always seems to work out.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
Tech Adept

track owners who were not at the big meeting at Lake Park missed out on the races for 2010. they posted this on the monday before and track owners were told to be there the day before, of course no phone calls were made and it was only posted on the FSORS forum, the reason for the meeting was not posted. Farmers missed out too.

http://saranetserve.com/fsorsforum/viewtopic.php?t=900
way2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
Tech Regular

OK guys knock it off. That is not how to handle things. Name calling and draging other tracks into it is not Outacontrol. It's Mean. I do however thank you for your support and look foward to racing with you soon.

Andy
outacontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
Tech Regular

I guess ORLANDO isn't a big enough market. Their loss.
pete 26 is offline   Reply With Quote