FSEARA 2009-2010 Spec Tire >

FSEARA 2009-2010 Spec Tire

FSEARA 2009-2010 Spec Tire

Old 07-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flbugboy
Marcos
why are you talking about tires in a series that you race less then 50% of the time last series(08/09)! I don't think you or I can say a word in a series about tires that we don't run the min number of races (5)
Yes this year I didn't attend all of the races. But in the past I have
Old 07-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Simple....run the # of races.....run for Pres. next year...make the decisions and run the series. Until then, please respect current leadership's decisions. If it's _________ (insert tire brand here), then I'm confident it is a combination of factors that will make the decision the best one for the series (cost, availability, price, durability, etc.). Plus, I've been wanting to try the new grilled chicken at KFC!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

i say we go with the MM cg32's
Old 07-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

In business they don't care what you did in the past.What have you done lately?ha:
Looking to try that new KFC. 2 pieces- one side- a biscuit- and a med drink for $5.00
Old 07-12-2009, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The following students are dismissed with well above a passing grade: No further input is required . So take the day off and relax and go RACE TOY CARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Potter A
Ron Harrison A
Dave F. A
Johnny G A
Mark Mixon A
Dave Bowser A
Bill Fraden, you have earned a passing grade also, but your people skills need work so you can hang out here and work on them.

THE REST OF THE CLASS WILL STAY UNTILL THEY GET IT RIGHT.

ps Lynn and I both like the grilled chicken, if you haven't tried it yet do so.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tmunno
This will be the last post on who tested tires

Xexon 28's were tested at Robbies: 3 full heats of people got FREE TIRES TO TEST. (28 racers from Fl. tested tires) (13.5 class)

Xenon 30's were tested at Tampa Region 4 Championships. 17.5/13.5/MOD (that's right all 3 class's used the SAME TIRE )

RP 30'S Are run everywhere.

Jaco Blues (new version) Tested at the Reedy Race of Champions .

Sorex 36's there reputation speaks for it self. Probably the best tire on the market.
Okay Tony, since we are not sugar coating things here.....How is this considered testing Florida real world on how the tires work at Strickland, Adrenaline, Minnreg, MDI? SS and Superior you get 1/2 credit for testing one tire at each track. We had good discussion here until you called us a bunch of clowns. No one is bitching here, we just would like to know what is going on with the series. This is the forum that FSEARA uses to get info out to the masses. Every time officials keep your secrets to yourself that brings alot of speculation out amungst the racers, I must have heard 10 conflicting stories at Superior yesterday. If you, Izzy, Shannon would just be upfront with everyone on here you would make life much easier on yourself!

I don't need no stinking grade..............
Schools out for the Summer. Schools out for ever. Schools been blown to pieces. No more teachers, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

this is not a joke................how about open tire limit one set per weekend and raise the entry fee from $25 to $35 bucks the extra $10 bucks goes to the series for the year end awards

this way everybody gets to run the tire they think is best
Old 07-13-2009, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave Bowser
this is not a joke................how about open tire limit one set per weekend and raise the entry fee from $25 to $35 bucks the extra $10 bucks goes to the series for the year end awards

+1, simple and easy

Run what you brung!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

+2
Old 07-13-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Two things.......and I'm not clowning around.....

We already voted in control tire for next season, we would have to vote this in. Second, open tire means we all bring multiple sets of tires to the track, for pratice and racing$$$, just to see which tire is 2 tenths faster.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

I don't care what tire the series decide to use. All I know I will be waking up up very early Sunday mornings, driving to the track, racing, driving back home, getting home late, and then working the following morning. I guess most of you will be in the same situation. Tires will also be the same for all. Its time to move to forward and race.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Addict

Cool Racing

Im not here to offend anyone with this post since I know most of you & are pretty cool but since we are voicing opinons.. here it is. The State series is slowly killing itself with the high cost of entry fees & the tires.I have stopped racing the series just because of those factors. And now you have chosen to hold the event just on Sundays. 3 qualifers & the race, thats going to have to be a well ran program,& I hope it dont rain.I know alot of people travel out of town to just to enter. Where as I can go racing Anywhere in the state & enter a race for 15 bucks,get a discount on the second class. Just look at Adernaline( 3 quals & a Main),which is holding a points race for the same fee(15bucks) & you get a plaque if you attend 3 out of 4 races. Or where Im racing a dirt series,with the same fees(15bucks),If I attend 6 out of 8 I get a free body. Where is the logic to race the series? The series is cool but it aint that cool. Remember this is sopose to be FUN...& I think some of us have lost sight of that. The economy isnt getting better,gas isnt getting cheaper & people are losing jobs left & right. Take it for what its worth...this is Just My Opinon

Last edited by RcRacing4Ever; 07-13-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Troy: Izzy asked me to post a funny response to the tire selection dilemma. We never set set a date in July and last I knew July ain't over yet.

Neither Izzy or I get any tire kick-back money or sponsorship. Every thing we get goes back into the operating fund for the end of the year.

We get tire sponsorship for everyone not just one individual racer. This is all in trying to keep the costs down to the racer.(and yes the profit goes back to the racers)

As far as us picking the MOST EXPENSIVE tire. That alone should have been your first clue. Izzy and I both want the best tire at the best price we can get for the series and the people who race it.

Second clue: KFC your kidding right. I wouldn't take my worst enemy to KFC for a banquet. You were the originator of the KFC joke !!!!!!

May-be next year's directors can get some big time RC Company to foot the trophy bill and banquet bill. But until that happens we the racers pay for it.

And yes we are all clowns at one time or another.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tony- I liked the KFC thing .Guys have fun.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turbodog
Okay Tony, since we are not sugar coating things here.....How is this considered testing Florida real world on how the tires work at Strickland, Adrenaline, Minnreg, MDI? SS and Superior you get 1/2 credit for testing one tire at each track. We had good discussion here until you called us a bunch of clowns. No one is bitching here, we just would like to know what is going on with the series. This is the forum that FSEARA uses to get info out to the masses. Every time officials keep your secrets to yourself that brings alot of speculation out amungst the racers, I must have heard 10 conflicting stories at Superior yesterday. If you, Izzy, Shannon would just be upfront with everyone on here you would make life much easier on yourself!

I don't need no stinking grade..............
Schools out for the Summer. Schools out for ever. Schools been blown to pieces. No more teachers, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks.
+ 1 for Troy!

But Troy I don't know about you but some of my teachers were hotties! But they all gave me the look ........ oh no not him!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.