Latest Track Picture of MDIRACING!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Latest Track Picture of MDIRACING!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 05:56 AM
Tech Adept

Default Latest Track Picture of MDIRACING!

I thought I would post a picture of the current track layout. Come on out and try it!

There will be no excuses for any of you local guys not to kick ass in the next two state races! The track is available for practice!
Attached Thumbnails Latest Track Picture of MDIRACING!-track1.jpg  
Old 08-15-2003, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

...haven't been able to get down there YET to run at your track, but hopefully soon. It looks great, keep up the good work.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:19 AM
Tech Adept

THANK YOU! THE TRACK IS ALWAYS CHANGING AND GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME.

SEE YOU SOON
Old 08-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Latest Track Picture of MDIRACING!

Originally posted by Crah
There will be no excuses for any of you local guys not to kick ass in the next two state races!
Excuse #1 for Minnreg will be....

THE GHETTO!!!
Old 08-16-2003, 04:25 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Check again there pal , the track is set up the night before the race is held , but even without practice , we will still be lappin ya .....
Old 08-16-2003, 06:41 PM

Hmmmmmm......
Old 08-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

I think Steve was saying...... that the track is there to practice on carpet. A new layout will be dropped the night before the race.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey spooky read the quote!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Crah
There will be no excuses for any of you local guys not to kick ass in the next two state races!
Old 08-17-2003, 05:35 AM
Tech Champion

right... There will be no excuses for any of you local guys not to kick ass in the next two state races!

because.... you can come practice on the rug anytime.....so you will be familiar with, and get better at running on carpet.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

THANKS FOR THE REPLY SPOOKY. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING. THE TRACK IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR PRACTICE.

SEE YA,

Old 08-18-2003, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Im pretty sure Steve didnt direct his post toward anyone . We are all locals to somwhere , he just meant that the next 2 races are on carpet , and there shouldnt be any reason not to be dialed in with a carpet track available for practice . Its a long way for some of us , but its is availabe .
Old 08-18-2003, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just like many of the Asphalt races are a long way for some of us. It amazes me how sooo many people (not referring to you Joe F.) bitch and moan about how far the track is. Meanwhile this is the furthest south we have run in a long time! Most guys from the rest of the state can get to a race in a much shorter amount of time. I'm sick of the gripes!!

Tony- What's wrong man? .That comment was directed at the "LOCALS" who race here because they are the only ones that support the track and actually run on it! If you came down here and ran then you might just kick ass too!

Once again people just getting offended about some stupid crap over toy cars and bowling trophies..here's my thought.....Shut-up, Show up and just drive.

Mike A.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Default bitchn and crying

every body in the state has run together for years now and knows who is who. we're all locals we know each track like its our own, but face it. its a fact that the crowd from the southern part of the state have been some of the strongest supporters of the series and i think that all the guys up north cying about traveling south 2 1/2 to 4 hrs are woosy butch up. because when we've come up to race you guys you can tell the track has been set up for a while and at the end of the day its one of the guys from the south on top of each class, so olay to you all. bring your pass ports so you can get whooped the real southern way!
Old 08-18-2003, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Old 08-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

When we first read this quote we though it was pretty funny. Our second thought was to fire up our local crew, that allready had plans to go to MDI for this race. Boy did we ever sir up this pot!!!Michael your right its toy cars, raced by people who can't race real ones!!!! We didn't plan on starting the civil war all over again.{My family was still in Italy, so don't blame me for that mess}!!!! Now as we have allready said we would love to race there this weekend but can't get time off from work {you know the place that helped sponsor the last state race at Speedline/hell half of the tropies ended up down there} Hope they look good on your mantles. I know we didn't take any home,but we sure had fun trying. When this hobby stops being FUN I will quit doing it!!!! Now lets all play nice and go back to having some fun, and stop taking life so damn serious. Rember this ain't no dress rehersal, you only get one chance at life so enjoy it.!!!!! We do !!!!!! Hope all goes well at your state race!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.