Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FDOS Race 3 - 4/20

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Tech Champion

Default FDOS Race 3 - 4/20

Awesome turn out at Race 2 guys, 97 entries.. my driver side mirror fell off my truck. I forgot one of my r/c cars at home.. and It was a beautiful day for racing. We all had some good laughs.

But now that my new computer is up after i lost the hard drive on my other one, the points have been posted on http://www.fldos.org and its time to get out the info for Race 3.

DOWN TOWN TAMPA... Race 3 is at Ronnie Setser's Customs SS Raceway right off Dale Mabry southside of 295 on APRIL 20th!
This is the new track we didn't get to run in january due to the rain out but from what i've heard between then and now, there are multiple grooves to run and that means some GREAT ACTION. so let's take a look at the schedule..

7:00 am gates open
7:30 sign up opens
8:00 ronnies picture time
8:15 practice starts, picture taking over
9:30 practice ends
10:00 green flag
2:00 if round 2 complete, continue to 3rd round, else continue to mains when round 2 is complete

$20/class, all classes are 4 min races, with 2-3 quals depending on time, top 2 bump up in alll classes - yes electric as well.
Up to Date Rules can be found on the fdodc forum here
Map to Ronnie's, SS Raceway
Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

just an fyi... ronnie cleared out the old run what ya brung dirt track so it can be used for parking sunday