Community
Wiki Posts
Search

See What Ya'll elected for a Region Director

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

N4S
Believe me I have enough ball's for the both of us,you were always pleasant with me when I came over to Speedline to race a few years back so let's leave it at that.

Here is a copy of the E mail that I sent to bill.

Bill
Can the R/C Pro series use our name?
And the person that is running this series is our new Regional director (boy did we get screwed)
And can I do something about this?
Thanks
Dennis

I have put lot of time and hard work building the Offroad series into what it is today, when I took the Offroad series over as the Director I told Bill that I was going to make changes,the first change was I gave it a new name,I pulled away from the FSEARA lable and started calling it "FSORS" Florida State offroad racing series.
The reason that i did that was if I failed I would'nt tarnish the good reputation of the onroad side of the series and for you people that dont know I ran your series for about 4 or so years in the early 90's.

the reason that I asked bill for assistance was he is my current regional director and I wanted some guidance.
Dennis Cubbage

Last edited by dennisthemennac; 12-04-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:32 AM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Dennis , my anger was not directed at you ... More or less at the very poor way in wich bill handles these things ..... for example he has to post a thread in a public forum with the title he chose " see what ya'll elected for a region director" Unfortunatly we chose him for the term he served. He cant go out with a little grace.................. you know what , i appologise to you sir if it seemed i directed anything at you. I am going to stop now as my blood pressure is thru the freegin roof over something so stupid and someone who is such an asshole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good riddance bill and i appologise to you dennis.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You really are not a current member of ROAR are you? When did it expire?So boil away you can put the rest of your comments where they are suited to be put.the end............................
Old 12-05-2006, 06:01 AM
N4S
Tech Master

wonder why ass ram........
Old 12-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Let us close this thread. It is definitely not any better than the 'quote changing' threads. The kids might actually understand what is being said on this one and it is not setting a good example.
Old 12-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Amen..........
Old 12-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

Default 2007 RC Pro FL Nitro Off-road Series

Someone from the FSORS Committee already asked me to not use the suggested RC Pro State Series name to avoid confussion. It is not a problem with me and a simple change.

If anyone else has a complaint about something I do, please just e-mail me instead of starting a new thread on a public forum.

Also, ROAR and the RC Pro Series are both happy to have me represent both their organizations. I do not see a conflict of interest, I am only trying to help grow R/C racing in FL. I am a ROAR memeber and a RC Pro Series member. I support both and both are good for the hobby in their own way.

Thank you,
Gene Hickerson
[email protected]

If you want more info about the 2007 RC Pro FL Nitro Off-road Series, please e-mail me or click here:
http://stateseries.rcprosites.com/si.../contentid/570
For more info on the ROAR FL State Off-road Series click here:
http://www.fsors.com/

Last edited by Machine's R/C H; 12-06-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

N4S
It's all good,Just keep racing and smiling and hit a cow bell every once in a while on your hot lap for me.
Dennis
Old 12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Old 12-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dennis can you explain why you think this would be a problem?? I am confused. Do you think the new series threatens the State series?
Old 12-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

deleted

Lets just move on.

Last edited by Machine's R/C H; 12-07-2006 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

And this is all over some toy car racing.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

I have never heard of anything more disgusting.....

And, I have asked Gene to let me know immediately who these six people are and I will do everything I can to add weight to his police reports and provide the means for immediate membership suspensions from ROAR.

Grow up you guys..... more racing is a good thing.... and WHO has the right to tell one track owner what kind of racing they can provide? Who has the right to make anonymous phone calls with threats of "taking care of business"? What business? To prevent racing in the state of Florida? I can't believe what I'm reading.

this is sad and a terrible reflection on Region 4 and the state of Florida.

and yes, I am speaking as the vice president of ROAR.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Thank you Dawn.
I will fully support what ever ROAR decides to do about this rediculous cituation.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

this is sad and a terrible reflection on Region 4 and the state of Florida[off road people] as i read it .. i think i might have started a new thread to air out that laudrey thou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.