Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kissimmee RC Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default Kissimmee RC Raceway

I have got many questions about racing at Kraceway in the summer. The answer is that we will be sealing the surface over the summer and attending a few high level races in other regions of the USA. We are working on the next season of racing for the Forgass series as well as FSEARA series. We will probably have our first race in mid october.. Hope to see everyone back in the next season.. Here is a tentative schedule.........

Sept- Ft-myers Forass state race
200mm worlds (Australia)

October FSEARA State Race 20-22
Forgass State race 27-29

Nov US-Open Gas Champs 1-5
Elec Regionals 18-19

Dec FSEARA State Race 10-11
Kyosho Cup(tentative month)

Jan Closed

FEB Closed

March planned Electric Race

April Forgass State race
Gas Regionals
Old 06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Suspended

i'm really looking forward to the gas champs!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by KissRcRaceway
I have got many questions about racing at Kraceway in the summer. The answer is that we will be sealing the surface over the summer and attending a few high level races in other regions of the USA. We are working on the next season of racing for the Forgass series as well as FSEARA series. We will probably have our first race in mid october.. Hope to see everyone back in the next season.. Here is a tentative schedule.........

200mm worlds (Australia)

October FSEARA State Race 20-22
Forgass State race 27-29

Nov US-Open Gas Champs 1-5
Elec Regionals 18-19

Dec FSEARA State Race 10-11
Kyosho Cup(tentative month)

Jan Closed

FEB Closed

March planned Electric Race

April Forgass State race
Gas Regionals
How is it you have an FSEARA race scheduled for Oct 21-22? FSEARA has a race scheduled during that date already somewhere else? Is that race being moved? Do you know something we don't? I know you said tentative in your post, but don't you think you should wait until something is actually decided if there is going to be a change? Also the secnd date you posted is a rain date for FSEARA. Then you actually have a race date for FSEARA, but yoiu don't have it one your schedule (Nov 18th-19th.) You have it listed as Regionals. I'm just trying to have the confusion caused by your post cleared up a little. Please help.

Here is the FSEARA schedule:

October 21-22 2006 Fast-n-Furious
November** 18-19 2006 Kissimmee Raceway
December 10-11 2006 *Rain Date*

**November date is a "NON POINTS RACE", Trophy Race
Old 06-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The Nov race is our regional electric race. Dec date is the state series rain date for a make up race.But I can only speak for the regional race in Nov.18th-19th.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Suspended

i think Raf was disclosing the events listed, such as the FORGASS race in September, which is not at kissimmee from what I know of the preliminary schedule.

not to mention we know Kissimmee isn't hosting the worlds in September as well.

He was just disclosing a general r/c schedule, including races at Kissimmee..
Old 06-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KissRcRaceway

I'm all forass. Not only in september but any month.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Tony and Croy- Kissimmee will be having some really fun races and you guys are welcome to race but if you cannot bring your selves to race there because of personal objections than I can understand.

November is not an fseara race. It is a Roar regionals for electric 1/10th scale and 12th scale.

Kissimmee was not given an official points series race but the trophy race which is in Dec. The last race of the season is in october at F&F. If they get rained out than We dont get any. Why should I even consider running any FSEARA races at all. Think about that. I know it is easy to sit there any flap your lips but I am being flexible for the series and for the new tracks that could use the race. I dont need it so please dont make it an issue cause I am not excepting handouts and if FSEARA does not work out I will always go back to gas only. To many people who complain to much and do very little.

We are happy to help and invite everyone to race at all Kraceway events. We love racing and we have the best track in the whole state and one of the best in the U.S. Please dont be swayed by interent trolls who look to make you sour.

Hope to See everyone soon
Rafael
Old 06-22-2006, 04:53 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rangulo
November is not an fseara race. It is a Roar regionals for electric 1/10th scale and 12th scale.
I'll be there!!! Coming down for the week of Thanksgiving, and I have family in Orlando.

Looking forward to racing with all of my old friends again.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I guess I'll have to put some Team Smooth decals on the car for this occasion.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Tony and Croy- Kissimmee will be having some really fun races and you guys are welcome to race but if you cannot bring your selves to race there because of personal objections than I can understand.

Kissimmee was not given an official points series race but the trophy race which is in Dec. The last race of the season is in october at F&F. If they get rained out than We dont get any. Why should I even consider running any FSEARA races at all. Think about that. I know it is easy to sit there any flap your lips but I am being flexible for the series and for the new tracks that could use the race. I dont need it so please dont make it an issue cause I am not excepting handouts and if FSEARA does not work out I will always go back to gas only. To many people who complain to much and do very little.

We are happy to help and invite everyone to race at all Kraceway events. We love racing and we have the best track in the whole state and one of the best in the U.S. Please dont be swayed by interent trolls who look to make you sour.

Rafael
I was not complaining about anything I was making a joke because "forgas" had a typo. I had asked in a previous thread if you had a state race so I could plan accordingly.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

Rafael
The personal attacks are not out of character for you. Everyone knows that. I simply asked you to tell us why you have these dates down for races at your track? People are confused. I'm confused. I want to show up at the right track on the right date. Is this a cause for you to call me an internet troll? How about you answer the question. Then maybe you can publish a schedule that makes sense so everyone knows where to go and when.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tonyp126
The personal attacks are not out of character for you. Everyone knows that. I simply asked you to tell us why you have these dates down for races at your track? People are confused. I'm confused. I want to show up at the right track on the right date. Is this a cause for you to call me an internet troll? How about you answer the question. Then maybe you can publish a schedule that makes sense so everyone knows where to go and when.

Get'em "T"

Last edited by RED-LINE M03; 07-06-2006 at 04:07 PM. Reason: .