STOLEN TRAILER

Old 03-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

DUDE! I was catching up on my reading and just came across this. That sucks! Ill keep an eye out as I am on the road constantly. I hope it's found and thy hang the SOB by the COJONES! Let me know if you need any help I will make and exeption and paint you a body if you like for the weekend. You can reach me at [email protected]

Old 03-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default RECOVERED

Well, the trailer has been recovered...but it is STRIPPED. They even took the wire shelving that was in it. (Although i have to thank them for not RIPPING it off the wall...they actually took the time to unscrew them from the wall) This makes me believe that they didn't know exactly what they were getting when they opened it up.

I would like to thank everyone for their support, but keep in mind that there is alot of stuff floating out there somewhere, although it is hard to tell one persons things from the next persons.

Hopefully i can fix the locks by this weekend and see you guys at Fast Track!!

PS..anyone know where to get some new hasps? I just need to replace the rear gate ones.

Thanks again.

Jeff
Old 03-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default Happy

Jeff,

I was glad to see you @ Fast Track on Saturday picking up new gear. Most people would have just said the hell with it and quit. So get your stuff together and will see you track side.

CYA,
Eric

Old 03-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phares Racing
Well, the trailer has been recovered...but it is STRIPPED. They even took the wire shelving that was in it. (Although i have to thank them for not RIPPING it off the wall...they actually took the time to unscrew them from the wall) This makes me believe that they didn't know exactly what they were getting when they opened it up.

I would like to thank everyone for their support, but keep in mind that there is alot of stuff floating out there somewhere, although it is hard to tell one persons things from the next persons.

Hopefully i can fix the locks by this weekend and see you guys at Fast Track!!

PS..anyone know where to get some new hasps? I just need to replace the rear gate ones.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Jeff see me on saturday if you need motors!
Old 03-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
Jeff,

I was glad to see you @ Fast Track on Saturday picking up new gear. Most people would have just said the hell with it and quit. So get your stuff together and will see you track side.

CYA,
Eric

yeah i agree im glad to see that ur gunna keep racing because most people would have quit and never raced again!!
Old 03-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

where was it recovered from? was it west of orlando?
Old 03-17-2006, 05:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Would one of these work to prevent a trailer theft from happening....WHEELED VEHICLE IMMOBILIZER BOOTS ,

Last edited by vadn1; 03-17-2006 at 05:44 AM.