Open letter to Mario Hudy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Open letter to Mario Hudy

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

guys get your self a pro4 you wont look back spares are plenty and its a top end car { my opinion }
Old 01-24-2006, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

BritRacer-Trust me you are dead wrong with the Full Ride team all having cars...
Old 01-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamButter
BritRacer-Trust me you are dead wrong with the Full Ride team all having cars...
I think we are not seeing eye to eye on what a full ride driver is. I meant, Dumas, Blackstock etc....not the regional drivers who get free kits and discounts.

Last edited by BritRacer; 01-24-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

man o man! I'm glad i didnt go with Xray
Old 01-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I see where you guys are sticking up for company that makes great product with great results. But how can you honestly say its the consumers fault for wrecking and therfore not having parts. What response did Xray expect to get when no one was getting parts for the cars that were all being race on the same weekends. To insult people that wrecked is absolutely retarded. This is no ones fault but the manufacture's....plain and simple. They made a car and are struggling to show any support. Nothing against them, they screwed up it happends, its still a great car.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nobody is/ or should be saying that not wrecking is your best option. It happens. Just ask Ralph and Mike about the Novak race. The situation at hand is basically of not being able to keep up with the demand. Xray is doing everything they can in order to resolve this problem. All of your points are well taken and most of them at least have some logic behind them.

But, you must look at it from both sides. People making claims about certain regions getting preferred treatment or parts being in stock but not being shipped is simply heresay. If you think logically, no company in any type of business wants to anger the consumer. Without the consumer there would be no company. I am sure that Xray is more than well aware of this basic business principle and will do what it has to do to ge the parts supply flowing again.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Parts will be out soon and all of this will be forgotten.People...just be patient.
I think we all have heard enough about the parts.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamButter
I am sure that Xray is more than well aware of this basic business principle and will do what it has to do to ge the parts supply flowing again.
I agree 100%, XRAY is........
Old 01-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MarioHudy

Signed

Mario Hudy
obviously not
Please be advised that the real Mario Hudy does NOT post on any other forums except the official XRAY Forum. Any posts here on rctech.net with the name MarioHudy are fake.

Last edited by teamgp; 01-24-2006 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Cool, then WHO is this Mario Hudy in RCtech, show yourself, buddy.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teamgp
Please be advised that the real Mario Hudy does NOT post on any other forums except the official XRAY Forum. Any posts here on rctech.net with name MarioHudy are fake.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry guys, but this thread is a joke and all your bashers are clowns...

WE GOT YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!!

btw same 5-6 guys come here whining then go to xray site forum and repeat themselves - some just copy paste their smartass posts (where are the other hundreds who bought from the first batch...) you just bashing around a common everyday capacity problem... serious BS
Old 01-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cvt01
Sorry guys, but this thread is a joke and all your bashers are clowns...

WE GOT YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!!!

btw same 5-6 guys come here whining then go to xray site forum and repeat themselves - some just copy paste their smartass posts (where are the other hundreds who bought from the first batch...) you just bashing around a common everyday capacity problem... serious BS
This is a public forum, we can post whatever the h3ll we like. You dont have to read it, now run off back to school and learn english.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

bla bla bla again, you did have some interesting and helpful posts in the last couple of weeks but since you got've into bashing xray it really makes no sense to read them anymore

sorry for my english - however I bet it is much better than your spanish/french/german or anything you LEARNED besides english
Old 01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

aivan sama.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.