Originally Posted by TENCHO
got my kit today! can't wait to build it. i wish we could use ball bearings....but i guess he rules are...BOX STOCK only
Here ya go Per TCS rules
Euro Semi-Truck GT
This is a pure box stock class open to any skill level hobbyist.
1. Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) &
Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis)
2. The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.
The ONLY Hop-Op Option permitted is Ball Bearings.)
4. Must use stock pinion and spur gear.
5. The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 TorqueTuned
Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS. Motor
Bullet connectors may not be removed.
6. All body parts must be used.
7. Body may be painted in any scheme.
8. Must use kit tires and wheels. Kit tires may be glued onto wheel.
9. Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts.
10. Batteries: Any Reedy Wolf-Pack or Peak Racing Powermax round-case LiPo battery
may be used for this class.