Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells! >

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Like Tree470Likes

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Old 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Gero
Hello

Is any recent precut Version of the M410 Body a direct fit to the Mugen MTC-1?

Regards, Gero
The MTC-1 finally hit the market and arrived also to Italy, will come also a 100% Pre-Cut M410 body shell for this new chassis.

Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72
Any ETA for the TC7.1 precut?
The plan was to release the body for TC7.1 at the end of Sept. but this is not possible cause hot sells of the normal version, the factory is working hard 7/7 days production, we are pushing them to improve the capacity, October we will release for sure others several models included the TC7.1

Originally Posted by Ice_nl
I tried the m410 last week and it had a nice balance and enough steering. (mounted it 5mm forward.)
These pics looking great, we suggest to participate to our Giveaway Contest and try to win the the prize of month, have a look to the simple rules at 👉 Giveaway
If you need more steering next M410 body mount it 8-10mm forward, the rear end stay very stable anyway.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 144 (100%+)

How is the M410 on black carpet?
Old 09-30-2017, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

Hello everybody,
after the sucessful release of the M410 body shell in January we're pleased to announce now the Ultra Lite weight version. A new MUST HAVE for the Indoor season!

To add still more speed we decided to add lightness, the new M410 ULT body shell offers addition specific improvements in handling and agility.

• The Ultra Lite Technology creating a ultra light body with maintained form during the run gives you that extra edge you need in competition.
Less body roll and thus more cornerspeed to give you that extra performance.

Discover all the features about the ULT body at 👉 bittydesign.net/m410-ultralite

Enjoy the clip of the launch of the M410 ULT, will comes also pictures soon

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
wtcc likes this.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:38 AM
MGU
Tech Adept

Do you have an ETA for the Mugen pre-cut bodies. Indoor season is starting soon around here and I really want to cut less bodies this year.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Was at the web site and was trying to figure out how to order a 410 for a VBC D09 pre cut. All I saw was to order a regular 410 not cut.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MGU
Do you have an ETA for the Mugen pre-cut bodies. Indoor season is starting soon around here and I really want to cut less bodies this year.
October we will release others several models of our 100% Pre-Cut M410 body shell, also the new MTC1 will be included into the next list.

Originally Posted by jtsbell
Was at the web site and was trying to figure out how to order a 410 for a VBC D09 pre cut. All I saw was to order a regular 410 not cut.
We never released the Pre-Cut body for VBC! We will include it in the next release during October. Right now you can purchase the M410 not Pre-Cut in both Light Weight and Ultra Lite weight (ULT) version.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:05 AM
MGU
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bittydesign
October we will release others several models of our 100% Pre-Cut M410 body shell, also the new MTC1 will be included into the next list.
Thank you very much for the update.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:32 AM
Tech Master

I have an M410 precut for the Xray. Cutting and drilling was great, saved a couple of hours of work.

I find the shell a little safe for asphalt use (except on edgy Volante tyres). It should be mega on carpet though.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

When will the ULT M4 hit the stores in Germany?
Old 10-02-2017, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daleburr
I have an M410 precut for the Xray. Cutting and drilling was great, saved a couple of hours of work.

I find the shell a little safe for asphalt use (except on edgy Volante tyres). It should be mega on carpet though.
I felt the same at first, but then the laptimes told me safe was faster...

In all seriousness, try mounting it like +6 to +8 forward and use the stock wing cut down a little bit to a chord of about 38mm if it is too safe.

Everywhere I have gone around the area asphalt or carpet, the M410 has been faster than all other popular bodies. I usually carry around an LTC-R, IS200, Nazda 2, striker 3.0 and the short lived and now discontinued MS7HD to test out and always revert back to the M410. I feel like it drives a lot like the IS200, but with better rotation and less rear stability.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Bar
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
I felt the same at first, but then the laptimes told me safe was faster...

In all seriousness, try mounting it like +6 to +8 forward and use the stock wing cut down a little bit to a chord of about 38mm if it is too safe.

Everywhere I have gone around the area asphalt or carpet, the M410 has been faster than all other popular bodies. I usually carry around an LTC-R, IS200, Nazda 2, striker 3.0 and the short lived and now discontinued MS7HD to test out and always revert back to the M410. I feel like it drives a lot like the IS200, but with better rotation and less rear stability.
I find the same as you Christian, I have only ran a pre-cut one, but had wondered what it would be like mounted further forward
Old 10-02-2017, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default GT BITTY Body?

Bitty, the ultra light M410 is all fine and dandy but when are you going to make a viable GT body? Would love to see a Renault R.S. 01 or maybe a BMW M4 to go with the M410 TC body.....what say you?

It's OK to tell us we won't tell anyone else. ...
Old 10-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

I want a precut body for everything PERIOD. Job and family... I'm at the stage of my life where saving an hour is like a week long all inclusive vacation. Hopefully Protoform will follow suit.
ZEe_NYC and RussF like this.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daleburr

Exaclty, for outdoors we suggest to move to the Striker 3.0 body that is the most aggressive shell we do, more steering than M410.

Originally Posted by wtcc
When will the ULT M4 hit the stores in Germany
End of October the ULT body will hit the best DE model shops

Originally Posted by OttoKrosse
when are you going to make a viable GT body?
GT project is underway, will be a Italian car, surprise 😎

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
try mounting it like +6 to +8 forward and use the stock wing cut down a little bit to a chord of about 38mm if it is too safe.
Correct suggest to Bar, perfect! Thank you for the positive feed about the M410 and compare to the others shells, we've heard a LOT of comments like this, +1 with yours!
patorz31 and wtcc like this.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there a projected date for this new GT body to be revealed to us?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.