R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-12-2016, 06:11 AM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Orca vx3 question

I am trying setup my vx3 and when I plug the program box into the esc via the small 4 pin connector it just keeps reading loading..... and doesn't go into the setup menu. Last night when I tried it I got into the menu but when I tried "sending " the setup it would say "unupdata" I'm assuming that means unupdated? but how do I updat it? Or is that not what it means?
Old 11-12-2016, 07:31 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey man

Couple things to check - make sure the wire is plugged in correctly at both ends. The ESC end is pretty obvious as it has the little guides on either side of the plug that are offset so it really only goes in one way. But the program box end could plug in either way but only one will work. I don't have ito in front of my but I do know that I plug it in with the "bottom" of the plug (the side you can see the silver from the pins) facing up.

Second make sure your radio is off. If I do it with my radio turned on it will sit at "Loading.." as well.

Finally make sure both devices software are up to date.

Now the message you did get is like you say it is because you never changed any settings. Once you change something and hit send it should work.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
I am trying setup my vx3 and when I plug the program box into the esc via the small 4 pin connector it just keeps reading loading..... and doesn't go into the setup menu. Last night when I tried it I got into the menu but when I tried "sending " the setup it would say "unupdata" I'm assuming that means unupdated? but how do I updat it? Or is that not what it means?
lpittman is offline   Reply With Quote