Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exceed madpulse problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Exceed madpulse problem

Hello My name is Luis and I am new to Rc cars. I just purchased my first drifter rc car to learn with and its an Exceed 1/18 Madpulse drifter. Figured I could buy this and mess with it before I purchased by first RWD drifter. Well I started playing with the car and it suddenly stopped accelerating forward, now it just vibrates on the ground and it will intermitently go forward again and then stopping and vibrating again, it does this repeatedley and if i let it sit for a while it works fine again for a couple minutes and it does the same thing again. Kinda bummed as I was having a blast with it in the garage but now I'm bummed its not working. Can anyone give me any advice on this problem and also would love to know if there is somewhere I can read about common rc problems and diagnosis. THANKS!!