Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Battery bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So, I suppose that if you buy the solid silver bars you will have the best conductor to start with and there will be no chance of the plating loosening off the bar and causing a bad connection. I think I will try it on my new packs and let you guys know how it goes.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Soviet
BTW...WTF is Pseudo-Research??? Were you just trying to look busy??? I'm sure the NSF would be rather dis-pleased with what their money went towards.

Old 01-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Phatkat- thanks for your opinion, but you are wrong. There must be air with moisture in it for condensation to occur, and there is no air inside of a good NiMH cell. Not to mention that water from condensation is pure water, and of course you know how well PURE water conducts electricity right?

Soviet- not to derail this thread, but can I assume from your research you too know what the biggest fraudulent lie ever to be told to the public in the history of the world is, right? I mean, billions per year to research global warming? GIVE ME A MFing BREAK!!! I suppose next they'll be telling us how the decaying of the dinosaurs cause the ozone layer to break down long enough to rewarm the earth after the ice age????? Paleeeeeeez. Global warming is simply a research arena for all the stupid children of scientists who can't tell a rat from a guinea pig to get a job and rake in $400K/year while playing solitare on their laptops all day long. I better stop now before I tell you how I REALLY feel about global warming.....LMAO
Old 01-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Global warming is simply a research arena for all the stupid children of scientists who can't tell a rat from a guinea pig to get a job and rake in $400K/year while playing solitare on their laptops all day long. I better stop now before I tell you how I REALLY feel about global warming.....LMAO

Wurd.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Suspended

Phatkat- thanks for your opinion, but you are wrong. There must be air with moisture in it for condensation to occur, and there is no air inside of a good NiMH cell. Not to mention that water from condensation is pure water, and of course you know how well PURE water conducts electricity right?

Mmmm, I'm still not gonna try.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Soviet- not to derail this thread, but can I assume from your research you too know what the biggest fraudulent lie ever to be told to the public in the history of the world is, right? I mean, billions per year to research global warming? GIVE ME A MFing BREAK!!! I suppose next they'll be telling us how the decaying of the dinosaurs cause the ozone layer to break down long enough to rewarm the earth after the ice age????? Paleeeeeeez. Global warming is simply a research arena for all the stupid children of scientists who can't tell a rat from a guinea pig to get a job and rake in $400K/year while playing solitare on their laptops all day long. I better stop now before I tell you how I REALLY feel about global warming.....LMAO

The planet is in a warming trend. However only a fool will state that man alone is causing this change. The geologic record has recorded literally thousands of warming and cooling trends in our 4.3 billion year history. We just happen to be in one of those warming trends. Better understanding the potential effects though is not a waste of time, especially if it will help us predect when to relocate our coastal cities in a few thousand years.

The movie "Day after tomorrow" was pure and utter garbage. Changes that drastic, while they have occured take a millenia to occur as opposed to a few days, weeks, years or even decades.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

The planet is in a warming trend. However only a fool will state that man alone is causing this change. The geologic record has recorded literally thousands of warming and cooling trends in our 4.3 billion year history. We just happen to be in one of those warming trends. Better understanding the potential effects though is not a waste of time, especially if it will help us predect when to relocate our coastal cities in a few thousand years.

The movie "Day after tomorrow" was pure and utter garbage. Changes that drastic, while they have occured take a millenia to occur as opposed to a few days, weeks, years or even decades.

Maybe Hollywoods wants to tell people how bad our the planet situation is and cramp all they have to say in a 2 hr movie....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

any one watch supervolcano

anyone really tested the diffrence of battery bars?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EngTat
any one watch supervolcano

anyone really tested the diffrence of battery bars?

The metal ones worked MUCH better than the paper ones...I should do a shootout review for XRC.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The geologic record has recorded literally thousands of warming and cooling trends in our 4.3 billion year history.
Man scientist's and people who think they are make me giggle.. How can it be proven the world is 4.3 billion years old???It cant and its not...I supose we all came from monkeys to right?? Ooh Ooh Aah Aah..I guess i do sound a little like an ape still..

Ill bet you dont believe in God, yet your sig, mentions Him..
Old 01-09-2006, 03:09 AM
Tech Adept

What a thread!!
I bet when XMSRACING started it he wasn't expecting a debate on global warming, religion and belief etc.
Hello, battery bars anyone? How does everybody get so wound up?

It's quite entertaining but not exactly on topic is it? LOL keep up the good work
Old 01-09-2006, 05:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by burbs
Man scientist's and people who think they are make me giggle.. How can it be proven the world is 4.3 billion years old???It cant and its not...I supose we all came from monkeys to right?? Ooh Ooh Aah Aah..I guess i do sound a little like an ape still..

Science is the "how" in how God works. The Bible was written for the people of it's time. That however does not make it's core message bad or even wrong. To take the bible or any holy-book verbatim while rejecting scientific fact is foolhearty. To outright reject God because science fails to prove his existance is even more sad.

However unfortunately in modern times, small minded people like to catagorize each-other with easy to understand groups. As in you're either conservative or liberal, scientific atheist or religious zealot. What a shame that one is frowned upon for rejecting that obtuse simplicity in favor of being a free-thinking man. Last time I checked, this nation was created by such men.

Lunar regolith and various rocks from Australia have dated to 3.5 BA. This has been repeatedly measured (last 50-60 years) via the radioactive decay half-life of Potassium 13 and various forms of Argon. It is total fact. Indesputable except only by those who see such facts as shattering their narrow and overtly-religious perception of the world.

*(The figure of 4.3BA adds additional time for planetary formation via solar-disk accretion)

Read and enjoy:

http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/geotime/age.html
Old 01-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pookat
What a thread!!
I bet when XMSRACING started it he wasn't expecting a debate on global warming, religion and belief etc.
Hello, battery bars anyone? How does everybody get so wound up?

It's quite entertaining but not exactly on topic is it? LOL keep up the good work

Though I am confused how this has turned into who has done a better research paper and peoples opionions on global warming... I'm sad to say I can not take credit for this... ummmm... thread.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Tech Adept

Durrr,
It appears I checked the first post on this page not the first.
And the winner is.........EngTat.
Sorry for the confusion.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by burbs

Show me physical proof of gods' existence. Do not quote the "Great book of fraud" either. Also, before you run too far with "what I am", I am unaffiliated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.