2016 On-Road Worlds - BEIJING

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I cant believe there isn't a thread (that I could easily find) for this?
    12th scale starting today - Live Feed - here
  • I didn't know Live RC had the coverage again this year. Lets hope it's better than last time where it just kept cutting off.

It looks like there's a race on now but the player isn't playing

This is the pinnacle of our sport, there should be a free youtube stream with coverage of every race.
  • Quote: I didn't know Live RC had the coverage again this year. Lets hope it's better than last time where it just kept cutting off.

It looks like there's a race on now but the player isn't playing

This is the pinnacle of our sport, there should be a free youtube stream with coverage of every race.
    Agreed, & it'd be nice if they could publish a schedule of events(so we can figure out when to tune in each day).
  • Direct You Tube stream now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIy2B0SU1bc
  • Quote: Direct You Tube stream now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIy2B0SU1bc
    Thanks
  • http://liverc.com/news/special_featu..._Championship/
  • Only 6 Heats of 1/12th Scale, a far cry from years gone by.
  • Quote: Only 6 Heats of 1/12th Scale, a far cry from years gone by.
    in years go by it was only 1/12th though - now is 1/12th and ISTC...
  • Quote: in years go by it was only 1/12th though - now is 1/12th and ISTC...
    When was the last time it was on it's own?? My first recollection was the ISTC event in 1998 when Pro 10 was along for the ride.

I think if it were on it's own now, numbers would be lower.
  • Quote: When was the last time it was on it's own?? My first recollection was the ISTC event in 1998 when Pro 10 was along for the ride.

I think if it were on it's own now, numbers would be lower.
    Yeah it's been a while.

Also been a long time since 1/12th had more than 6 heats I'm pretty sure.

Even less entries in USA 2014
  • Why did the Associated guys run the new Reedy ESC when it's not for 1/12? They are having to run a booster for their servo and receiver since the ESC isnt made for 1 cell...

Why wouldnt they run an ESC that's 1S specific?
  • Quote: Why did the Associated guys run the new Reedy ESC when it's not for 1/12? They are having to run a booster for their servo and receiver since the ESC isnt made for 1 cell...

Why wouldnt they run an ESC that's 1S specific?

The 510R should be 1S as well as the 410R Blackbox Reedy was also capable of 1S that I remember.
  • Mainly all the main racers are using 2s speedos with booster. Check on redrc, Kitazawa is using a Hobbywing XR10 with a booster, Herbert the Reedy one, Soube a LRP Flow speedo that needs a booster, Naoto & Rehinard are using the Much More Pro, not the 1s...

Cheers
    Javier
  • Can only assume it's due to heat. There were complaints of speedies shutting down due to heat, perhaps the 2s units have higher tolerance?
  • Track looks like it has terrible grip.