Bring your drift car, bring some sunblock, and get ready for RC DriftClub's next competition - the End of Summer Drift:Battle! Brought to you by RC DriftClub and CalRaceway, we're taking the bracket to the city of Orange, CA and the site of the envent is CalRaceway's outdoor permanent facility!
-any updates will be listed here
End of Summer Drift:Battle
Brought to you / sponsored by
Saturday morning September 4th, 2010
Practice starts at 8:00am
Qualifying starts at 9:00am
CalRaceway, 2190 North Canal Road, Orange, CA 92865
This is the location for the weekly "Drift Jam" sessions, for directions CLICK HERE
1. There is a 40 ENTRY LIMIT so sign up ASAP and sign up for a friend if they can't get it done =)
2. There will be power and a pit area.
3. There are places to get food nearby for lunch, including at the mall across the street from the track
4. Open class only, electric-powered only, standard or countersteer accepted.
5. No body limit - except keep it real (no TC racing crap!)
6. No motor limit - whatever's in your car, that's what you run. Swap if necessary.
7. No tire limit, just the usual drift tires (HPI/Tamiya/Yokomo/ABS no rubber)
8. There is no hobby shop on-site, Ultimate Hobbies is in the area - if you really want to go there.
9. No Alcohol, no drugs, no bullsh*t. Respect your peers, no bitching, be cool.
10. We reserve the right to change any event specifics without prior notice.
Open bracket - trophies for 1st-3rd
Bonus Challenge - trophy for 1st
Concourse competition - small prizes
We're working on getting some prizes from sponsors (everyone's scaling back) so we're not sure yet; if we can swing it ourselves then prizes may be provided by RC DriftClub.
For any more info on the competition, and how to sign up, please refer to this thread
. It covers just about any information you might need. Questions? Please post on that thread. Thank You