R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2006, 03:40 AM   #271
PaZ
Tech Master
 
PaZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cornwall (England)
Posts: 1,262
Default

plastic of course hmmmm i think ill need to take a spare car's woth of bits im gonna take the camera and take some sidewayz shots oh and crash shots how can i rig up an anchor device i wanna drop a 2kg weight out the back when i loose control me thinks its gonna be an expensive nights drifting
__________________
Xray T2 0079
Mardave V12 VRX
Team T.J Cells
CT Race Bodies
PaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:53 AM   #272
Tech Fanatic
 
Aries326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 817
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxnfx
Hi, guys. In regards to the pvc drift tires, it should be 2" drain pipe. I know you must be wondering what the hell does a guy from Hawaii know. Anyway, the r/c drift community is fairly large and competitive, here. When you buy the pipe, we've found that there are two types of compounds. The best one to use the black short(precut to approx. 12") pipes from Home Depot. These should be broken in at least half way before reaching optimum performance. Do not buy the full length pipe as we have found that the longer pipe for some reason is not made the same as the precut pipes. Trust me, this was a huge secret over here for quite some time until one of our drifters shared it with the owner of our local hobby shop. This 17 year old kid was just winning every competition and we didn't know why until he told us.

You do not need to glue the pipe to the rim. We just wrap some masking tape to the inner(inside towards the car) half of the rim. Put enough masking tape you actually would have to step on the pipe and rim to get it to seat. If you put too little tape, the pipe will come off while your drifting.

Here's where I may raise some controversy. I'm telling this from our experiences, but I won't take any offense if you don't believe. As they say, don't knock it until you try it. The best drift car we've found it the Tamiya TL01LA kit. Optimal setup is with most of the hopups, but the key ones are the front one-way, oil dampers w/ #2 piston & 20 weight oil, tamiya yellow springs upfront, tamiya red springs in the rear, & high-speed gear set w/ 23T pinnion. I personally would suggest using the ball diff in the rear as it seems much easier to control. Everyone else uses a mod to the rear diff which is too difficult to explain online. Most guys use the stock silver can motor & Tamiya electronic speed control that comes with the car. For most situations, this is enough power & speed. Some guys use brushless motors which takes a little more skill to drift, but does help with the longer drifts & more speed on larger tracks. Trust me, the TL01 is awesome at drifting! My friends and I have been using our Pro4's, EVO IV, TA02, TB02R, & TC4's, but they don't drift nearly as well.


I believe you when you say that the TL01 is easy to drift with. Having the battery going left to right instead of being all on one side really helps the balance of the chassis. The winner of the BoyToys Drift Meet in Mississauga, ON, Canada last year was running a TL01.
__________________
Point1Drift
http://www.driftercentral.com
Aries326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:28 PM   #273
Tech Regular
 
thedudeaturdoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: the 8-0-4! aka the RVA!
Posts: 414
Send a message via AIM to thedudeaturdoor
Default

guess whos back?
me!
i know you missed me :P

anywho, i was thinking it would be kewl if anthony could post his XXX-S setup sheet
thedudeaturdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:07 PM   #274
Tech Fanatic
 
anthony390's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the race line to pros
Posts: 850
Send a message via AIM to anthony390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudeaturdoor
guess whos back?
me!
i know you missed me :P

anywho, i was thinking it would be kewl if anthony could post his XXX-S setup sheet

LOL alright thedudeaturdoor but just remember it would be slightly off since your drifting styles will not always be the same compared to mine...but here you go ...just to let you know it is still a work in progress since it got all messed up and i cant drift it untill i can get it fixed and then i can finalize the set-up
Attached Thumbnails
The Drift Thread-my-xxx-s-drift-set-up.jpg  
anthony390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:18 AM   #275
Tech Regular
 
MartinSorlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oslo, Norway!
Posts: 307
Default

http://www.sbrann.no/stuff/martin_drift.wmv
__________________
Martin Sørlie, 1985, R/C since 1995.
TLR - Spektrum
www.teamsmallsize.com
MartinSorlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #276
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 690
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Aries326, thanks for giving some credibility to my input. A lot of us who have been in R/C for the last ten years over here can't figure out what it is about the TL01. None of the other cars drifts like it at all. Several of us theorized that it must be a combination of the weight distribution, suspension geometry, and possibly the way the motor torques. Please keep in mind this is with PVC Pipe wheels and on either smaller technical tracks and some mid-sized tracks. I know the TL01 is easy to drift with the pvc pipes, but I've never tried it with something like the HPI Stage D or Yokomo Drift Tires. My friends have tried and they said those usually have too much grip and the TL01 can't make long drifts. I know with the Stage D or Yokomo tires, cars like the Pro4, EVO IV, etc. can drift well on large high-speed tracks.
wrxnfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:53 PM   #277
Tech Fanatic
 
Aries326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 817
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

You don't need me to lend credibility to your point. The SG videos are proof enough.

Honestly, with the current trend of alot guys moving towards high end equiptment like CF chassis and BL systems to drift, I get this sense that some of the newer guys feel like they're left out. Some guy threw a tantrum on driftrcentral because the people there get so much bling and show off their stuff. He got mad and withdrew all his tutorials.

It's good that guys like you still preach that more affordable chassis like the TL-01 are very good drifters. Kids entering the hobby won't get the feeling that they can't afford a good drift car or be a good drifter. Going with all bling is cool if you can afford it, but it is discouraging to the kid just getting into the hobby and alot of people tell him that his chassis is crap and they should get this expensive chassis or that expensive piece of equiptment.
__________________
Point1Drift
http://www.driftercentral.com
Aries326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #278
Tech Regular
 
MartinSorlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oslo, Norway!
Posts: 307
Default

Now I'm going to make a statement that will make some of you fill up with rage, threaten to kill me, and so on.

Most of ALL R/C drifters, are wannabes. Many of you "know". But I'm not saying all of you do, some of you have talents.

But I have been a modified touring car driver for a looooong time, and I'm on my fifth year with Team Corally. I have watched the 1:1 scale drift scene grow, even in snowy Norway it's gotten quite big. Therefore I started a driftforum in our biggest R/C forum, and I've been drifting several different Touring car platforms. Actually my first R/C drift experience on purpose was back in 1999, we put tape on our tires after every race and had a drift heat. Although then it wasn't drifting, and no one knew what was going on in japan.

ANY touring car is a good driftcar. Every driftkit is a simplyfied touringcar. And most of all, drifting with a 540 and pvc that many people do, requires very little skill. I have been drifting TC3's, GM Tc4 international, Corally C4.1, Tamiya TA03, TT01, Xray, Rdx and such. And basically, there's no different drifting the TT01 than the RDX. It's a 190mm wide touringcar with 4wd. Put on slippery Yokomo driftwheels, and suddenly they're all the same.

I'm not saying you don't notice setup changes, but with those tires your car barely needs a setup at all, unless you're driving on an unaturally grippy surface...

I have a rule for all drifters I meet. First learn grip driving, then learn drift. First learn fast, then learn wide.

I agree with all the guys saying a TL01 is great. Cause it is. It's simple, solid, and good to drive...
__________________
Martin Sørlie, 1985, R/C since 1995.
TLR - Spektrum
www.teamsmallsize.com
MartinSorlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #279
Tech Fanatic
 
anthony390's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the race line to pros
Posts: 850
Send a message via AIM to anthony390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSorlie
Now I'm going to make a statement that will make some of you fill up with rage, threaten to kill me, and so on.

Most of ALL R/C drifters, are wannabes. Many of you "know". But I'm not saying all of you do, some of you have talents.

But I have been a modified touring car driver for a looooong time, and I'm on my fifth year with Team Corally. I have watched the 1:1 scale drift scene grow, even in snowy Norway it's gotten quite big. Therefore I started a driftforum in our biggest R/C forum, and I've been drifting several different Touring car platforms. Actually my first R/C drift experience on purpose was back in 1999, we put tape on our tires after every race and had a drift heat. Although then it wasn't drifting, and no one knew what was going on in japan.

ANY touring car is a good driftcar. Every driftkit is a simplyfied touringcar. And most of all, drifting with a 540 and pvc that many people do, requires very little skill. I have been drifting TC3's, GM Tc4 international, Corally C4.1, Tamiya TA03, TT01, Xray, Rdx and such. And basically, there's no different drifting the TT01 than the RDX. It's a 190mm wide touringcar with 4wd. Put on slippery Yokomo driftwheels, and suddenly they're all the same.

I'm not saying you don't notice setup changes, but with those tires your car barely needs a setup at all, unless you're driving on an unaturally grippy surface...

I have a rule for all drifters I meet. First learn grip driving, then learn drift. First learn fast, then learn wide.

I agree with all the guys saying a TL01 is great. Cause it is. It's simple, solid, and good to drive...

DUDE I WOULD MAKE SURE WHAT YOU SAY...i know and practicly 95 percent of drifters know drifting in r.c. is plane out simple and set-up counts also but not that much as if it were to be grip racing

also how do you know that we ALL drift with pvc or abs...i have a drift tire that i make that i can either choose with running grip or drift WHEN EVER i want to....i have been in this hobby for about 9-10 years...and i know im young but youll be surprised of what i know compared to other kids my age(16 years old)...ive also been drifting since 1998...now you say how would i know to drift with taped tires...my brother who is now 26 showed me how...so now 8 YEARS later ive been driving drag, grip, rally, drift!!! so im really sure im not in that wannabe area but i also do care about those "wannabe" people who drift because EVERY SINGLE PERSON starts out somwhere and you cant get made at them for simply trying...aslo i read you saying that the drift scene is guite larger now (1:1) and i also know alot of knowledge in that area because of my dad(machanic) and my bro (technician)...im, even drifting with a 240SX RIGHT NOW with a KAAZ LSD and tien coilovers as well as a SR20DET droped in it!!!... my bro who is also a drifter i would say even says i can keep up with him while drifting in 1:1 cars

and your rule "First learn grip driving, then learn drift. First learn fast, then learn wide."

i did all of those and past that but in a different order...i learned wide( not sure what you mean but i think it mean like all different styles and techniqes) then grip/drag, rally/offroad, drift...i still continue to use all those types of driving becuase no matter what it is ALL FUN

and if you call your self a REAL racer...why would you have such hate with drifting because it is also a type of racing
anthony390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #280
Tech Regular
 
MartinSorlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oslo, Norway!
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
DUDE I WOULD MAKE SURE WHAT YOU SAY...i know and practicly 95 percent of drifters know drifting in r.c. is plane out simple and set-up counts also but not that much as if it were to be grip racing
I never claimed you didn't, but there is many who listen to weird voices in their heads and think they know things that are far off too

Quote:
also how do you know that we ALL drift with pvc or abs...
I never claimed you all did.

Quote:
and i know im young but youll be surprised of what i know compared to other kids my age(16 years old)...
And I never underestimate young drivers, as I am only 20 myself. Only thing is you barely read what I wrote, 'cause you argue on things I never wrote

Quote:
ive also been drifting since 1998...now you say how would i know to drift with taped tires...
That was a footnote of what we did in Norway. I never mentioned you did I?

Quote:
my brother who is now 26 showed me how...so now 8 YEARS later ive been driving drag, grip, rally, drift!!! so im really sure im not in that wannabe area but i also do care about those "wannabe" people who drift because EVERY SINGLE PERSON starts out somwhere and you cant get made at them for simply trying...
Every beginner has to start somewhere, and I'm glad to help anyone in my area. But also many beginners are sadly taught wrong about what they should and should not have to get where they want to go.

Quote:
aslo i read you saying that the drift scene is guite larger now (1:1) and i also know alot of knowledge in that area because of my dad(machanic) and my bro (technician)...im, even drifting with a 240SX RIGHT NOW with a KAAZ LSD and tien coilovers as well as a SR20DET droped in it!!!... my bro who is also a drifter i would say even says i can keep up with him while drifting in 1:1 cars
I was talking about the Norwegian drift scene, but to your info, we've got a lot in common. This is my brother, also a drifter: Fredrik, my brother in his Toyota

Quote:
and your rule "First learn grip driving, then learn drift. First learn fast, then learn wide."

i did all of those and past that but in a different order...i learned wide( not sure what you mean but i think it mean like all different styles and techniqes) then grip/drag, rally/offroad, drift...i still continue to use all those types of driving becuase no matter what it is ALL FUN
The reason why I mean that is the way, is because I believe in that knowing how to go fast will make it easier to start going both fast and sideways.

Quote:
and if you call your self a REAL racer...why would you have such hate with drifting because it is also a type of racing
Where on earth did you read I hate drifting? I have been racing gokarts since I was 7 years old, my brother was a racing driver living in britain for a while, and I also started racing r/c cars with one goal - winning. Still, when drifting came along, without laptimes and such, we took it too our hearts straightaway. My brother became a hardcore drifter, and I a hardcore enthusiast and mechanic 'til I got my own car. Since I was a little boy, going sideways was the ultimate display of skills.

That is also why I went out on slicks tires in the rain, just to prove a point, going sideways and learning full control over the limit is extremely important, both in drifting and racing.
__________________
Martin Sørlie, 1985, R/C since 1995.
TLR - Spektrum
www.teamsmallsize.com
MartinSorlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #281
Tech Regular
 
thedudeaturdoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: the 8-0-4! aka the RVA!
Posts: 414
Send a message via AIM to thedudeaturdoor
Default

i personaly dont think drifting (well) is eASL

yes in your vid you were on a wide open track,

most (r/c) drifters run on a track smaller then the front strech(in the vid) with like 10 cars on the track

and they drift side be side with crazy angles

now how is that not skill?


p.s.

ty anthony
thedudeaturdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:36 PM   #282
Tech Fanatic
 
Aries326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 817
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSorlie
Now I'm going to make a statement that will make some of you fill up with rage, threaten to kill me, and so on.

Most of ALL R/C drifters, are wannabes. Many of you "know". But I'm not saying all of you do, some of you have talents.

But I have been a modified touring car driver for a looooong time, and I'm on my fifth year with Team Corally. I have watched the 1:1 scale drift scene grow, even in snowy Norway it's gotten quite big. Therefore I started a driftforum in our biggest R/C forum, and I've been drifting several different Touring car platforms. Actually my first R/C drift experience on purpose was back in 1999, we put tape on our tires after every race and had a drift heat. Although then it wasn't drifting, and no one knew what was going on in japan.

ANY touring car is a good driftcar. Every driftkit is a simplyfied touringcar. And most of all, drifting with a 540 and pvc that many people do, requires very little skill. I have been drifting TC3's, GM Tc4 international, Corally C4.1, Tamiya TA03, TT01, Xray, Rdx and such. And basically, there's no different drifting the TT01 than the RDX. It's a 190mm wide touringcar with 4wd. Put on slippery Yokomo driftwheels, and suddenly they're all the same.

I'm not saying you don't notice setup changes, but with those tires your car barely needs a setup at all, unless you're driving on an unaturally grippy surface...

I have a rule for all drifters I meet. First learn grip driving, then learn drift. First learn fast, then learn wide.

I agree with all the guys saying a TL01 is great. Cause it is. It's simple, solid, and good to drive...

lol... Martin, you're right. Most rc drifters are, as you call, "wannabees." Is it our fault that we first got into RCs because of the appeal of drifting? We can actually go out with our rc and run it for 30 mins on one pack instead of 5 mins and have to recharge the battery again. We like to cut up ABS instead of spending $20+ dollars on a set of rubber tires after a few runs. We like the fact that we don't need the best packs or a freshly cut comm just to be competitive.

Drifting is RCing for the masses and it's only going to grow one "wannabee" at a time. I'm sorry if most of us don't have a great pedigree such as yours or a proven history in RC racing. I'll admit, I'm a "wannabee." I "wannabee" be good at rc drifting because it is fun and the locals here don't race touring class. Props to you 'cause I've seen your drift video on driftrcentral and you do have quite a history with drifting. But here's no need to be dissing "wannabees."

Back to your point about chassis. I agree with you. You can drift ANYTHING that is 4WD. There's no need to go into anything expensive or with alot of bling to become a good drifter. I think that message has to be put across more often so the newer drifter doesn't get discouraged coming into the hobby.

I have to disagree with you on setup. Setup is EVERYTHING. Last year, I didn't have any setup tools at all. I was eyeballing all my settings. This past winter, I bought an Integy setup station. It was the best $40 I ever spent. I've got my cars drifting like never before. I can feint without putting my car into a spin. My car finally goes straight. I guess setup was never really an issue with you because your cars are always aligned correctly since you're a racer. You just slapped on some tape or ABS and drifted.

For these new guys building new kits for the first time, they really need someone to help them align their car properly and teach them some basic drift settings. It wasn't until anthony390 shared with me his knowledge I finally got my rc going right. Thanks, Anthony!!!
__________________
Point1Drift
http://www.driftercentral.com
Aries326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:19 PM   #283
Tech Regular
 
MartinSorlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oslo, Norway!
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries326
lol... Martin, you're right. Most rc drifters are, as you call, "wannabees." Is it our fault that we first got into RCs because of the appeal of drifting? We can actually go out with our rc and run it for 30 mins on one pack instead of 5 mins and have to recharge the battery again. We like to cut up ABS instead of spending $20+ dollars on a set of rubber tires after a few runs. We like the fact that we don't need the best packs or a freshly cut comm just to be competitive.

Drifting is RCing for the masses and it's only going to grow one "wannabee" at a time. I'm sorry if most of us don't have a great pedigree such as yours or a proven history in RC racing. I'll admit, I'm a "wannabee." I "wannabee" be good at rc drifting because it is fun and the locals here don't race touring class. Props to you 'cause I've seen your drift video on driftrcentral and you do have quite a history with drifting. But here's no need to be dissing "wannabees."

Back to your point about chassis. I agree with you. You can drift ANYTHING that is 4WD. There's no need to go into anything expensive or with alot of bling to become a good drifter. I think that message has to be put across more often so the newer drifter doesn't get discouraged coming into the hobby.

I have to disagree with you on setup. Setup is EVERYTHING. Last year, I didn't have any setup tools at all. I was eyeballing all my settings. This past winter, I bought an Integy setup station. It was the best $40 I ever spent. I've got my cars drifting like never before. I can feint without putting my car into a spin. My car finally goes straight. I guess setup was never really an issue with you because your cars are always aligned correctly since you're a racer. You just slapped on some tape or ABS and drifted.

For these new guys building new kits for the first time, they really need someone to help them align their car properly and teach them some basic drift settings. It wasn't until anthony390 shared with me his knowledge I finally got my rc going right. Thanks, Anthony!!!
I most certainly do know, you have to be a wannabe before you can be, and I also see drifting as a great recruiting opportunity to the sport. I'm the vice president in the Norwegian Motorsport Associations R/C car racing department, so I try to find as many recruiting channels as possible

I have an old saying to share: "I'd rather be a wannabe, than a nevergonnabe!"

I guess I'm spoiled when it comes to setup, but a thing to remember is that most cars is well setup out of the box. Like a TL01 has a neutral setting, and if I'm not mistaken, there's barely any adjustment options....

I have had chassistweaked cars, and cars that we're in somewhat poor state and terrible to drive, but most of them drift good. But I guess again I'm spoiled, as I'm used to adapting to different characteristics of setups..

@thedudeaturdoor: Go race modified touring on an indoor track with RUBBER tires, then you know what I mean. But all this boils down to a simple thing. If you learn how to handle a fast car, drifting is never hard in the same way ever again...

My video is not an attempt of showing anyone "how it's done", 'cause the wheels I had on really sucked, so my driving looked edgy, and I correct it all the time, smoothness was impossible.
__________________
Martin Sørlie, 1985, R/C since 1995.
TLR - Spektrum
www.teamsmallsize.com
MartinSorlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:54 PM   #284
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 690
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

OK, everyone, let's all calm down and be fellow drifters, again. Everyone has their own opinion. My intent wasn't to cause all this controversy. I just wanted to pass the word on that the TL01 is a great drift car with very little mods to get it competitive. Two of our more popular hobby shops survive by being helpful and honest with their customers even if it means sharing trade secrets. They have lost some customers because they refused to sell the new guy all the bling bling stuff when they just started and don't need it. However, they have gained a loyal customer base by saving the rest of them money. Their intent is to get as many people into R/C as possible and by being helpful, these customers manage to stay in the hobby. I know several people that struggle to make ends meet, but they still find a way to keep their R/C car. Our motto over here is that the driver is the most important aspect and the car is secondary. However, when there is something that seems to have an edge with very little tuning, less hop-ups to buy, & less modifications needed, then we all share that information. People will usually go in the path of the least resistance. Why make things difficult for yourself when you don't have to. There's a term that we use in Hawaii. It's called "Aloha." Not only does it mean hello and goodbye, but it also means lending a hand to someone. Our culture seems to pervade this attitude. I thought that's what these forums were initially setup for.

A lot of our R/C racers & drifters are real life SCCA and drift car competitors, over here. Some of them even compete in California in the D1 events as well as against well-known visiting Japanese drifters. For 1:1 cars, starting off slow and working your way is the smart and safer way to go. Starting fast will run you broke real quick & possibly could end your life. For R/C, because it's so inexpensive and relatively safe, you can start fast or slow. However, practice practice practice is the key! Our 1:1 race track is closing down for good in about a month and all these guys will be turning to R/C to get the competition out of their blood.

In regards to setup, yes, setup is key when drifting especially with PVC pipes. Since you have so little traction, one slightly incorrect setting will affect the car.
wrxnfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:41 AM   #285
Tech Fanatic
 
Aries326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 817
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

lol... don't worry wrxnfx, no fighting here, just some old fashioned debating.

I think another reason why the TL01 is a great beginner drift car is that it is limited in its tunability as Martin had mentioned. The less a new guy has to tune, the easier for him to get on the road and drift right. Look at me. I started off with buying a used FT TC3 with a parts lot. I spent the whole summer figuring out if I wanted a front one way, spool, ball diffs in all different combinations. Then there was the whole debacle with eyeballing all my camber and toe settings. To make it worst, I was getting different info on how to tune the suspension. Trust me - it wasn't fun. I used up most of my time tuning and experimenting rather than practicing how to drift. If I had just bought a TL01, or a Yokomo DP, I would've drifted straight out of the box.

But I have no regrets. In my experience, search for setup knowledge and help from anthony390, I've become alot more knowledgeable about RCs. I'm ready to drift now! My car is tuned!

Getting back to the racing thing. Martin, you should be happy that the Brits are trying to incorporate a time attack demo event after their main drift events. This should be interesting. The Arai guys are thinking of doing it too.

If we keep working at this and show other TC racers that rc drifting is a fun, cheaper and a legitimate segment of the rc hobby, then rc drifting an only grow.
__________________
Point1Drift
http://www.driftercentral.com
Aries326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sg Official Drift Thread!!! AndrewJCH Singapore R/C Racers 188 08-05-2011 09:02 AM
Official Drift Thread Ginsu Electric On-Road 8 10-23-2007 02:36 AM
official drift thread streetracer745 Electric On-Road 3 10-24-2006 09:07 PM
The Official Drift Thread anthony390 Nitro On-Road 0 12-25-2005 10:46 PM
The Official xxx-nt thread rushdude Electric Off-Road 1 09-24-2003 03:09 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:31 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net