Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mtroniks ESC

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 06:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Mtroniks ESC

I called into my LHS to see what speed controllers they had got in and they showed me a Mtroniks RV Max no limit,,,,

Is anyone else running one of these or does anyone know anything about them like are they worth having???

Cheers
Stu
Old 12-16-2005, 07:52 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I liked my Mtroniks Cirrus when I was running it. But the no service here in the states thing kinda soured me on them. I still have my damaged Cirrus sitting in a shipping box on my computer desk. I mean really, who wants to ship a speedo overseas just for service.

But if thats not an issue for you, I would say give Mtroniks a try.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The mTroniks has no 'user serviceable parts' in as much as, if it goes pop, it is done and dead, the circuitry inside is potted so non-repairable.

Tekin do the Rebel which is a robust reversible ESC and American, great Customer Service to. In the UK, Mtroniks has great customer service, just a shame you HAVE to use it regularly.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Cheers for the replies

I have just rang LHS and told him I am coming to pick it up now I have heard something good about them......

As for service and warranty it isnt a problem for me as I am from the UK and Mtroniks are only half an hour drive from my door.... I have heard good things about there customer support too so thats why I have decided to get that one...

Cheers again
Old 12-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RompingDonkey
As for service and warranty it isnt a problem for me as I am from the UK and Mtroniks are only half an hour drive from my door.... I have heard good things about there customer support too so thats why I have decided to get that one...

Cheers again
Heck then your all set. Their service does seem to be top notch. I even had a team driver trying to help me out. I just wish they would contract a service provider here in the states. It would vastly improve their sales here I believe.

Good luck with your new speedo.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Adept

Hi RompingDonkey its Steve from racing (I was talking to you on tuesday).
Is it the Viper RV MAX you are getting ? If I have got the correct one it sounds like it will do you just fine and at the price not bad at all.

C u Tuesday
Old 12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Darkseid
Heck then your all set. Their service does seem to be top notch. I even had a team driver trying to help me out. I just wish they would contract a service provider here in the states. It would vastly improve their sales here I believe.

Good luck with your new speedo.
Thanks for the help and advice
Old 12-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Steve B
Hi RompingDonkey its Steve from racing (I was talking to you on tuesday).
Is it the Viper RV MAX you are getting ? If I have got the correct one it sounds like it will do you just fine and at the price not bad at all.

C u Tuesday
Hi Steve how are you mate?

I took your advice the other night mate by coming on here and searching about that Novak what I had and there are a feew posts about them getting hot...

It is the Viper RV Max mate and I have been up LHS to get it and touch wood like you say I hope it will be ok

Thanks for last Tuesday mate I appreciated it,,,See you down there this Tuesday...
Stu
Old 12-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
In the UK, Mtroniks has great customer service, just a shame you HAVE to use it regularly.
I have never had an mtroniks speedo die in maybe 5 years of owning them.
I currently have 6 in use ranging from cirrus pro to tempoII