R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Bones Motorsports now available on-line (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/92215-bones-motorsports-now-available-line.html)

bonesbs 11-29-2005 05:58 PM

Bones Motorsports now available on-line

Bones Motorsports is now available on-line with a full functioning shopping cart. We are bringing customers a new way to purchase matched batteries on-line. No longer do you have to hope you get a pack at the top end of the average voltage and runtime range. In our shopping cart you can see and select the exact pack you wish to purchase in a specific runtime and average voltage range.

Check out our website www.bonesmotorsports.com and select on the shopping cart link to see the packs currently available. Additional products are on the way.

bonesbs 12-05-2005 06:43 PM

New Mike McMahon designed battery boxs should be here in a couple of weeks. Anyone who has had work done by Mike knows he does Killer work. IB 1200 2/3A Micro and Reciever packs now available.

CCristo 12-05-2005 06:56 PM

I'd like to add that Brent's packs are among the best. Good honest numbers at great prices. I highly recommend them.

SpeedBump57 12-07-2005 09:48 PM

Bones what is a "Mike McMahon designed battery box"?

bonesbs 12-08-2005 03:24 AM

Chris - Thanks for the kind words as I do everything possible to give the racer a good quality pack at a good price. Glad you like the cells.

Mutabarucka 12-08-2005 07:23 AM

I hope your Customer Service IMPROVE.

Rick Vessell 12-08-2005 07:28 AM

Guys,

Brent has good stuff. I'm glad to see he's offering the online option now. Try it, you'll like it.

Brent,

I'm going to Novak if you want a roommate. Give me a call at work and we'll set it up.

Socko

bonesbs 12-08-2005 08:10 AM

Mutabarucka - I'm not aware of what you are refering to as we have e-mail or phone # on our site? Fell free to drop me an e-mail or call.

SpeedBump57 - Mike did the box design for the boxes that the cells will come in once they arrive. They were supposed to ship out yesterday.

Mutabarucka 12-08-2005 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=bonesbs]Mutabarucka - I'm not aware of what you are refering to as we have e-mail or phone # on our site? Fell free to drop me an e-mail or call.

I did that a few years ago, Big Jim was the person that told me to support you i tried, more that 3 times and you did not reply, i know you have good packs, i am not trying to say anything bad about your product, but your Customer Service need a little work, best of luck anyway.

SpeedBump57 12-11-2005 08:48 AM

I have not had any problems at all with the customer support form Bones Motorsports. As a matter of fact they just finish building some custom packs that I requested and went way out of their way to do so. Try having that done from some of the other matchers. On a side note I have not raced elect for a while now and I am just getting back into it. These new 3800’s from Bones are just amazing. I am running 4 cell 1/12th scale stock now and I am sure we could have 15min mains.

Mutabarucka sometimes stuff just happens and I don't think they or anybody would intentionally not respond. Give them another shot you won’t be disappointed.

Bump

Rick Worth 12-11-2005 09:43 AM

Sometimes things happen. Bones is a good guy. Try him again. R.W.

vassago 12-11-2005 12:26 PM

My cells got lost in the mail, he replaced them free of charge.

Excellent seller.

bonesbs 12-12-2005 05:16 AM

Mutabarucka - Yes a while back and still currently today my firewall blocks alot of my incoming e-mail and removes any attachments to the [email protected]. This is one of the reasons why I have switched the e-mail address to [email protected].

JonnySocko - I had planned to chat with you on Saturday, but I'll give you a call this week.

mcmoney 12-12-2005 06:13 AM

Thanks for the kind words Brent. Hope everything is going well. It was my pleasure working with a you as well.Very professional and great to work with. Will have some styles for you shortly as well.

Thanks
Mike McMahon
www.mcmoneydesigns.com
[email protected]

bonesbs 12-14-2005 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Battery Boxes that Mike McMahon Designed finally have arrived. These boxes are large enough to put your built pack in for storage. I want to thank Mike for for a GREAT looking box.