Esc no power???

Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Esc no power???

*Ok last night my Novak gtb quit working in my Losi 22. Not a big deal I thought. I have a hobby wing xerun at home in a b4, i will just swap them for now. Well swaped the esc and still no power to the esc. I have power to the rx though, servo is working great. Plan b, motor is bad swapped motors reconnected, same thing. Plan c, swapped the rx for another, still nothing. Plan d, tried 2 other batteries, still nothing. Plan e, maybe it's the transmitter itself, switched models to my Losi 4x4 worked like a charm, switched over to my kyosho, worked like a charm, switched back to the 22, nothing still only the servo is working. Plan f, maybe the servo is drawing too much power so I unplugged it, same result. I checked the tabs and I have clean connections, sensor wire is brand new. I'm completely lost on what to do next. Can someone help???