Originally Posted by imprsme
Thats too funny, they tell me the same thing! LOL
That's because its the truth
Old 12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Okay, here's what I know: Kits are being shipped from Europe and with the holiday delays, they should arrive 1st-2nd week of Jan. Give RC America guys a couple of days to sort them through and we should be looking at car kits 2nd-3rd week of Jan. ready to ship to you guys. This is the conservative time line.

The pre-order customers will be contacted in the order in which the pre-order came in. No Exceptions! You will then have 48 hours to reply and confirm your order, unfortunately due to the popularity of this kit if we don't hear back from you, the kit will be moved on to the next customer. Because of the Christmas Holidays this weekend, we will not be sending out the confirmation email until middle of next week. So start looking for that around Dec. 28th. Do check your spam email folders as sometimes our email gets filtered into them.

If you do not get a confirmation email next week, please keep checking your email box as customers before you might cancel their pre-order. There is also a second shipment of kits being shipped in Jan. that we hope will be available by the end of Jan./early Feb. to fill the rest of the pre-orders.

Steve Wang
Hi Guys,

I think some of you might be misunderstanding my post. What I mean by no exception is I have request of people trying to pre-paid or trying to move up on the list and I will not allow that to happen. Pre-orders will be contacted in the order in which they are received. And I will not make an exception to this is what I meant in the original post. Hope that clarify things

Now, if you guys are concerned about not getting your confirmation email. We can certainly start this pre-order confirmation process Jan. 2nd, it's not a problem for us. Just we thought that some of you might want to know as soon as possible whether you are going to get one on our first batch. Let me know what you guys think, I'll make a decision on Monday after reading the response on here. Please understand it is our not decision to have a car kit released around this time of the year when people are on vacation, but we will try and work with the pre-order customers as much as we can. Let us know what works for you guys

Happy Holidays everyone

Steve Wang
Old 12-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

is the 2nd batch expected to be large enough for people who dont preorder to be able to get one? or will it be the same way?
Old 12-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Only three coming in !

www.evolutionhobbies.com has three coming that they know of according to AJ at RC America, second batch will have more.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I will like to know as soon as posible when you are going to sent me a kit it looks like only one person does like your setup. so speedtech stay with your first plan.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

This has probly been asked before but does the new car come with a diff in the front or a multi diff or ??? Thanks. Just wondering what to sell my 05 with. Thanks.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Last edited by RCknight; 12-24-2005 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dmayhew25
This has probly been asked before but does the new car come with a diff in the front or a multi diff or ??? Thanks. Just wondering what to sell my 05 with. Thanks.
The US kits come with 2 diffs (frt/rr).
Old 12-24-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RCknight
r,argiotta...are you a Xray rep? Why not just design a shock to run upside down then? All that oil up high? The oil adds even more weight.

Funny thing about RC companies. They make a kit, they tell you all the reasons why a design feature better, then when they make something new, they want you to scrap all the previous information they told you about a old model, and they tell you this is a better design. All the contradictions make me laugh. I think two features from the 05 should have been carried over to the T2, the wheel hubs and wheel axles. Heck the 05 won over the T2. That's just my opinion. It took people along time to get use to those features and now they say it's not good anymore? With the 05 you could still use whell spacers and nothing stuck out. I'm sure that's why Xray designed the 05 wheel axles that way in the first place.
In the full size car world we would all be driving 1955 Chevy's or worse yet Edsel's because when they came out they had a lot of features that were "Breakthrough" for that era. Thank goodness manufactures come out with new products with new ideas that make the old ones outdated.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Let me know what you guys think, I'll make a decision on Monday after reading the response on here.

Steve Wang
Please, release the kits as soon as possible. The last thing we want is for you to sit on the kits for any time at all. Anyway, where are people going for the holidays that doesn't have internet access? It's 2005! Check your e-mail!

As I see it, if you don't consistently have internet access, maybe you should not be ordering things over the internet. Just buy it at your LHS.

My 2 cents, but I vote for release of the kits ASAP.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

I went through this thread a bit but I couldn't find out if the new T2 coming to the US will have the multi-diff as standard or will those be optional like the older FK'05 did in the US?
Old 12-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by atomic80
I went through this thread a bit but I couldn't find out if the new T2 coming to the US will have the multi-diff as standard or will those be optional like the older FK'05 did in the US?
Look up about three posts----two diffs, no multi-diff.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:00 AM
TDO
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by atomic80
Ball diff standard in US.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.