Originally Posted by rmargiotta
Where's teamgp at, I only looked at the top 50 so I may have missed him...
Alright Mr. Funny man.
I must say that I learned A LOT this past week.
* The true meaning of 'high' grip
* The true meaning of no sleep
* Competitiveness almost beyond reason
* How to make the car do a triple lutz into the net
* How to squander almost two laps and possibly a D main start with only 3 laps to go in a 19t qualifier (nerves were a little tense with my wife, mom, sister and son watching)
* How to drive the T2 with rear wheel drive only (front belt flipped) and serious over-steer
* Very frequent changes in track conditions/grip between runs
* How to study the pro's for fast line tips
Unfortunately I had to give up my best chance at some hardware with the 19t F main starting during church time.
All in all, it was a good experience. Now I need a vacation and some rest!