I have called to the shop and they replaced the unit.
The new replaced unit i have now has exactly the same problem.
The settings are 0,90V XDL1.
I am testing now with GP packs because i dont want to kill my IB cells with the teamwave discharger.
I have equalized the GP pack with my robotronic tray. I have put 500mah into them.
Then i have put my pack again on the robitronic tray and measured al the cells. All the cells had the same voltage.
The i put my packs on the teamwave (0,90V XDL1).
I measured al the cells while discharging and the reading on the teamwave display where the same as on my voltmeter.The i kept measuring cell number 6 al the time.At one point cell 1 till 5 where al done at about the same time. The reading of the voltage of cell number 6 on the teamwave display went from 0,92 to 0,99 while the reading on my voltmeter went below 0,80 and lower
cell number 6 just keeps discharging. Then i stopped the discharging proces and restated it again ,and cell 6 was done in a fraction of a second,the other cells took a few seconds and where done also.
Then i put the pack back on my robitronic tray,cells number 1-5 where 1,12V and cell number 6 was 0,99V.
The shop owner has called me to ask if the new unit worked fine because he has also the same problem with his own unit.