Team Orion Speed Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Put up another win for Orion and Hotbodies/HPI
Old 11-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congratulations to Victor Wilck and Joel Myrberg for making the top ten using SMC IB3600. Can't wait for the 3800s to be legal in Europe.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Default world carpet cup

Anyone have a site/link for the "carpet world cup"???
Old 11-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gtp03
Anyone have a site/link for the "carpet world cup"???
http://worldcup.rcworld.ch/
Old 11-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Rick I was thinking of going to this race with Paul Lemieux so I sent an email at the address listed on that site asking if Paul could get into the race but I never got a reply. Do you know who I could contact about this ?
Old 11-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

email me rick at team-orion.com. i am sure he can get in.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Rick! Is it true that you fired Hodapp just so he wouldnt be able to make you look stupid at the GP World Cup?
Old 11-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bobby J
Hey Rick! Is it true that you fired Hodapp just so he wouldnt be able to make you look stupid at the GP World Cup?
Well I was not going to race. I actually took his spot since he is no longer going. As for looking stupid, do you mean by beating me? Considering I have finished better than him at the two other races we have competed against one another in 2005 (my only two touring car races this year), I hardly think I would be the one likely to look stupid.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
Looks like some great competition! And lost of good pics, especially of the track.

I personally love European carpet tracks. They are very good replicas of outdoor type tracks with lots of flowing turns and free space between lanes.

I hope the Carpet World Cup track in Geneva is of this caliber.
You forgot to mention "and the use of rubber tires." oh how I miss those days.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
Well I was not going to race. I actually took his spot since he is no longer going. As for looking stupid, do you mean by beating me? Considering I have finished better than him at the two other races we have competed against one another in 2005 (my only two touring car races this year), I hardly think I would be the one likely to look stupid.
Jeez! Are you kidding me......what arrogance.....come on Rick! You were going the whole time.......you did not take my spot........

Let the people know what happened......The only reason I am not going is because you did not want me going and were willing to go so far as to fire me to keep me from going............I was even going to buy my ticket and sacrifice a weeks pay.........is it so hard to tell the truth?

Not to mention that the only reason you finished ahead of me in Florida is because you ran me off the track and didn't even flinch, with a Im sorry or anything..........Heaven for bid if the all mighty Rick Hohwart gets last!

I will be watching closely to see if you get anywhere close to finishing fourth...........
Old 11-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Is that why you switched to Trinity?
Old 11-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Danny/SMC
Rick I was thinking of going to this race with Paul Lemieux so I sent an email at the address listed on that site asking if Paul could get into the race but I never got a reply. Do you know who I could contact about this ?
Please remember that itīs still 12 turn there, as well as the DHI cup in January even if the rest of Europe (EFRA ) goes free winds and brushless January 1:st...
LRP Masters will be fun!
Old 11-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TadehI
Is that why you switched to Trinity?
Yeah......pretty much.......

Maybe I should post all of the emails that went back and fourth between me and Rick and then the truth would be known.......

Nah! I would just be lowering myself to his level.........I am emabarrased that I have said the few things that I have said.........I have to defend myself a little......
Old 11-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default What happen?

What happen surikarn?
Old 11-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Actually I was asked to go when it was decided you weren't. I am taking your place as the team driver going. Not taking your place in the race. As far as I can tell, you are still on the entry list.

I ran into you accidentally. The second after it occurred you stormed off the driver stand. You left no time to say anything much less let you back by on track. With triple A-mains, one incident does not usually reflect in the overall standings. That's why there are three A mains, with one throwout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.