there will be perhaps a blue version of the chassis with some new parts, sorex tires and Surikarn decal sheet
According to an unofficial report from Japan, Tamiya is planning to release a new version of the TB EVO3 (JPY49,000).
The shaft driven chasis has been very popular since the release late last year and has earned a number of victories in the hands of Satoshi Maezumi (Yamayama Cup) and the current World Champion Surikarn Chaidajsuriya (Thai International Champs). The new kit will include several newly developed parts which have been used by the TRF team for a while.
This is a list of new items which may be found in the kit:
* Blue anodized aluminum parts
* Titanium hex screws and titanium turnbuckles
* 3mm main chasis
* Hard Diff Joint & lightweight universal shaft
* New aluminum upper arm mount
* New front and rear shock towers
* New one-way carbon plate
* Sorex 36R tires
* Commemoration carrying type package
* Surikarn Limited special sticker