Got my Surikarn build finished - just need to get a servo, ESC and some batteries and I'll be ready for action :-)
The build went really well, the only problem I encountered was the building of the shocks - not so much the shocks themselves, simply when I tried to set the spring pre-tension to what the manual said (2mm and 3mm, I think), the springs were still loose!!!
I ended up screwing the ball joint adapters in too far and the shock rods were starting to come out of the ends
I screwed them back, and they seem ok - but I'm a bit confused what I did wrong, in that I have to set the pre-tension to 3.5mm before it hits the spring
Anyway, here's a pic of the Surikarn in its "finished" state. It's had a quick setup on the Hudy board to make sure the suspension is ok.