R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Like Tree2Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #196
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Default

I am driving the T2, and thinking of replacing both my front and rear CVD, does anyone know i can use other car Shaft such as T4 (44m 43mm) and it will fit it ?
uakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:35 AM   #197
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uakel View Post
I am driving the T2, and thinking of replacing both my front and rear CVD, does anyone know i can use other car Shaft such as T4 (44m 43mm) and it will fit it ?
You can, but you need to change the hubs and bearings. Front end needs an Xray style spool and new c hubs, knuckle and bearings.

Good luck!
cheapskate.brok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:56 AM   #198
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok View Post
You can, but you need to change the hubs and bearings. Front end needs an Xray style spool and new c hubs, knuckle and bearings.

Good luck!
It seems alot of change if use 44mm and 43mm.. i guess i will just hold that for another time.. thanks cheapskate.brok for your advice.


Do anyone shim their rear shock tower? I say some driver shim their front shock tower out (2mm) to make the shock more vertical..
uakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:28 AM   #199
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Is there still parts support for the MTS T^2? I emailed dischargerc but no reply. Tnx.
Germania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #200
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: (Holiday, Fl.) (CST.Allentown, Pa.)
Posts: 1,246
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germania View Post
Is there still parts support for the MTS T^2? I emailed dischargerc but no reply. Tnx.
what parts do you need a few guys here in Florida run the mts t2 and have lots of parts and so do i
Marcos.J likes this.
RANDY SMOOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 AM   #201
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANDY SMOOTH View Post
what parts do you need a few guys here in Florida run the mts t2 and have lots of parts and so do i
Hi. I wanted to try carpet racing and looking for an aluminum chassis to try out. Where do you guys get your parts for the MTS T^2? Tnx.
Germania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #202
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: (Holiday, Fl.) (CST.Allentown, Pa.)
Posts: 1,246
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germania View Post
Hi. I wanted to try carpet racing and looking for an aluminum chassis to try out. Where do you guys get your parts for the MTS T^2? Tnx.
YGPM
RANDY SMOOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #203
Tech Addict
 
Airwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Wow i just discovered that the new MTS shocks are working like the PSS... The shock is not cylindrical on the inside, it is conical... Very interesting...
Airwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:36 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net