Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Best Middle of the road Rolling Chassis for Newbie >

Best Middle of the road Rolling Chassis for Newbie

Best Middle of the road Rolling Chassis for Newbie

Old 07-26-2015, 03:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Best Middle of the road Rolling Chassis for Newbie

Hey Guys , I'm a total newbie To R/C Cars .Well the last rc car i had was over 23yrs ago and that was a mini stock lol ... I am looking for a Drift Car or a good touring car. i want a middle of the road car not a cheap toy or a full race version . Must be able to add a Brushless motor and use Li-po Batteries . and need to be able to add a Japanese shell i.e Nissan 350 or skyline GTR , RX7,Evo scale 1/10 . anyone recommend , or can help me all appreciated . cheers Luke
Old 07-26-2015, 07:13 AM
Tech Addict

Are you apart of a on road club? Are you looking just to bash around drift or race on rc track that's prep or carpet?
If you are looking around just to bash right now the best per dollar is hobbyking.com td10 . It's a sakura zero s rebrand . If you wanted to try racing you have a ton of reading to do. Some guys say just go to the nearest club and see if any one has a chassis for sale. There is a lot of good chassis that are on the cheaper end . If you want to race a sakura sport xi or spec-r s2 (if you can find one) are great chassis to learn from.
What ever chassis you pic to go with. Read up on it
most chassis you can put drift tires on