Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Mini Revo On-Road Conversion? >

Mini Revo On-Road Conversion?

Mini Revo On-Road Conversion?

Old 07-21-2015, 06:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Mini Revo On-Road Conversion?

So I'm trying to thin down my 20+ car/truck/boat collection to only a hand full of cars. I'm mainly a nitro monster truck kind of guy but I'm in love with my nitro on-road car and would like to have an electric pavement pounder of sorts as well. I just got rid of my TC3 and TT-02 but a lot of the local guys are all pulling their electric touring cars out of the woodwork for some impromptu parking lot bashing/racing.

I was wondering what the general consensus would be on throwing on a set of foams and some dedicated short travel shocks on my Merv and trying to keep up. It's my favorite little basher but I would love it if she could respectably pull double duty on and off road and keep another car off my shelf.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

One of my 2 mini revos spent most of its time running pavement With the wider arms it handles better then the 1/16 rally did. Only real way to find out is try.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly
One of my 2 mini revos spent most of its time running pavement With the wider arms it handles better then the 1/16 rally did. Only real way to find out is try.
Nice, what wheel/tire setup do you run? Stock shocks? Sway bars? If it handles halfway decent it'll handle more than good enough.