Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
A touring car good right out of the box >

A touring car good right out of the box

A touring car good right out of the box

Old 07-24-2015, 04:00 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SagadSetup
I'm pretty sure it's gonna turn out well. This time I can enjoy the fun of driving without the pain of having to spend on expensive parts.

Even if I hit those magnetic boards and break an arm or whatnot, parts wouldn't be that expensive to replace.

In the past, when I used my Tamiya cars on that particular track and ram into a board, it hurts when I destroy my front end. It's like losing your front teeth!

Now no more. My Tamiya cars will be shelf queens and will run on carpet when we eventually relocate.
It's funny you say that, I had the same experience with my trf415 indoors.

When you break something on the front, the wishbone or the hub, or the arm you nearly always loose the top hat too so that's another expense. Sometimes the CVD would bend too. Unforgiving wooden track markers indoors

I only ever used it outdoors once and I hated scratching up the chassis, after that I only ever raced it indoors
Old 07-24-2015, 05:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
It's funny you say that, I had the same experience with my trf415 indoors.

When you break something on the front, the wishbone or the hub, or the arm you nearly always loose the top hat too so that's another expense. Sometimes the CVD would bend too. Unforgiving wooden track markers indoors

I only ever used it outdoors once and I hated scratching up the chassis, after that I only ever raced it indoors

It hurts to see my car crash specially after the expense and effort I have done to it.

I think this route is the best for me to take since I am just a novice driver. When I hit a board, well it doesn't hurt (as bad).