Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mini-z

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 06:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

the AWD looks cool have to get one does any of the parts off mr-o2 fit the AWD ??
Old 12-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Roger
Alright gang. I just got my AWD MA-010 tonight. The car is dialed out of the box. After I did some mods to it ( changed out the motor, front/rear springs, and tires ), the car is off the hook. It has soo much torque coming out of corners, you can gain so much ground on other cars you are racing against. Here are some pics of my car. Enjoy
ROGER where did you buy yours ?? what money are thay going for ??
Old 12-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris-steele
the AWD looks cool have to get one does any of the parts off mr-o2 fit the AWD ??
Unfortunately, no parts on the MR-02 are compatable with the new AWD car. The only thing im using from the MR-02 are the front springs. That's pretty much it.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chris-steele
ROGER where did you buy yours ?? what money are thay going for ??
I had my kit pre-ordered 3 months ago from my local hobbyshop in Northern California. The kit I bought was just the chassis only. The cost of the chassis alone was $129 USD. You can also purchased the kit with a body ( skyline GTR ) and a radio for around $159 USD.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

MORE dialed mini-z vids:

http://rcmms.com.hk/uploads/video/minizvan.wmv

DIALED !!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default AWD MA-010 for SALE !!!

Check it out:

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...79#post1984779
Old 12-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

I need some help with geting a good motor im buying some hop-ups from pnracing but the problem is theres loads of motors whats the best to go for? im runing a x-speed at the moment I have been told i need to fit fets if im to run faster motor?? so can anyone recomend a motor and fet to use??
Old 12-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Chris,

For the PN Racing motors, go with the Speedy05 if your car is stock and does not have a FET upgrade. It is a great stock hop up motor. The Atomic stock motor Roger mentioned is great too if you have a stock circuit board.

If you have FETs and want to go mod, PN has some other good motors. I didn't think the s03 was all that great and we ran those at the PN Regionals. The s04 is a good fast mod motor but I though the power curve was a bit steep. At the PN World Cup finals, we ran the Anima motor and I loved it!!! My typical mod motor is an Atomic T2 and I liked the Anima for all around speed and power curve.

BTW, the Atomic T2 is the biggest power around but if you are running typical RCP or Mini-Z carpet tracks, you had better forget it unless you are an expert driver. The power is too much IMO. I am sticking with the Anima for now.

Roger: That carpet vid makes me miss the RCP days of hangin' the a$$ end out and drifting from corner to corner... such fun!! Come to think of it, we were drifting way before it became popular in 1:1 cars
Old 12-09-2005, 04:21 AM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Roger,

You have the Atomic VDS yet?

pchan0
Attached Thumbnails mini-z-cimg1106.jpg  
Old 12-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by fraz
Hey Chris,

For the PN Racing motors, go with the Speedy05 if your car is stock and does not have a FET upgrade. It is a great stock hop up motor. The Atomic stock motor Roger mentioned is great too if you have a stock circuit board.

If you have FETs and want to go mod, PN has some other good motors. I didn't think the s03 was all that great and we ran those at the PN Regionals. The s04 is a good fast mod motor but I though the power curve was a bit steep. At the PN World Cup finals, we ran the Anima motor and I loved it!!! My typical mod motor is an Atomic T2 and I liked the Anima for all around speed and power curve.

BTW, the Atomic T2 is the biggest power around but if you are running typical RCP or Mini-Z carpet tracks, you had better forget it unless you are an expert driver. The power is too much IMO. I am sticking with the Anima for now.

Roger: That carpet vid makes me miss the RCP days of hangin' the a$$ end out and drifting from corner to corner... such fun!! Come to think of it, we were drifting way before it became popular in 1:1 cars
IF i was to fit FETS where do they go on the board and what ones would i be best going for???

cheers for all this help
Old 12-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TFR
Roger,

pchan0
the vds looks cool where can i get 1 ???
Old 12-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Tech Regular

The speedy 05 is an excellent motor.

Any of yall go to the P/N worlds? I wanted to go but couldnt get away from work.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Guess I should show some pics huh?
Attached Thumbnails mini-z-mvc-076s.jpg   mini-z-mvc-077s.jpg   mini-z-mvc-078s.jpg   mini-z-mvc-079s.jpg  
Old 12-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ffiB
Guess I should show some pics huh?
looking cool
Old 12-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TFR
Roger,

pchan0
Yeah, I got it yesterday . Im stil figuring out a paint scheme.

Chris: I ordered my VDS body from www.rcmart.com
Attached Thumbnails mini-z-img_2606.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.