R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Trinity Adds missing from Car Action (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/87920-trinity-adds-missing-car-action.html)

smn_says 10-21-2005 05:13 PM

Trinity Adds missing from Car Action

Just got home, reading my new RC Car Action and noticed that there are no Trinity adds what so ever. What is up with that?

UCHEATULOSE 10-21-2005 05:22 PM

trinity pulled there adds until car action does some oval coverage. bout time they put there foot down! who in the hell cares about nitro and ready to run crap? viva la oval :rolleyes:

UNSTABLE 10-21-2005 05:30 PM

Holy cow.... it will only be half as thick as it normally is :lol: ;)

John Warner 10-21-2005 05:37 PM

Just think of all the money Ernie Provetti is saving. Hence: more profit!!!

jamescam 10-21-2005 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by UCHEATULOSE
trinity pulled there adds until car action does some oval coverage. bout time they put there foot down! who in the hell cares about nitro and ready to run crap? viva la oval :rolleyes:

Seriously? That is certainly one way to make a point.

UCHEATULOSE 10-21-2005 05:54 PM

lol in my fantasy world it would be...if there are 0 adds in car action from trinity i would imagine someone peeed in ernies wheaties vrom car action? the rumors are going to be great!

mountaindr3wz 10-21-2005 06:41 PM

check out the xrc cars mags they have a bunch in there!

Manning 10-21-2005 07:05 PM

What? No Trinity ads?!?!?! :weird: Somebody at RCCA's print layout department is gonna get fired!!!! There's no way that was intentional on Trinity's part.......

:tire: :tire:

Charlie O 10-21-2005 07:13 PM

Try to get ahold of product support!!! :lol: Good luck!!!

ChadCapece 10-21-2005 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Manning
What? No Trinity ads?!?!?! :weird: Somebody at RCCA's print layout department is gonna get fired!!!! There's no way that was intentional on Trinity's part.......

:tire: :tire:

Somebody in the shipping department should get fired. They should have noticed when they could fit 200 issues in a 100 issue box. lol.

wyd 10-21-2005 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by ChadCapece
Somebody in the shipping department should get fired. They should have noticed when they could fit 200 issues in a 100 issue box. lol.

:lol: Now Car Action might be worth reading!!!!!!!!!! I find it funny since no oval coverage they drop their ads!!!!!!!!! Funny how when a buddy of mine was paid to race oval for Trinity and work for them they stopped sending him to races as soon as he started working their so I really don't think it is because of no oval coverage.

JimmyMac 10-21-2005 09:18 PM

Yeah, if it was because of oval, then why don't Trinity have Oval ads?

Mr. Shookie 10-21-2005 10:58 PM

You guys are all wrong...
It's because the 14page spread from Traxxas Moved them out.....each page another wonderful.....RC thingie.....Sorry trying to be as nice as I can...
That and maybe Trinity trying to flex its corporate muscle....
-Shookie <><

JKA 10-21-2005 11:02 PM

Trinity didn't have any ads in the November issue of RCDriver, but they do in the latest issue. I'm guessing its nothing more than spending advertising dollars wisely.

PitCrew 10-21-2005 11:33 PM

Their are sure EPIC ads in RCCA.

I am pretty sure they are one in the same.