Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
tt01 body posts vs tt02? >

tt01 body posts vs tt02?

tt01 body posts vs tt02?

Old 01-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default tt01 body posts vs tt02?

So, I'm curious at looking into the tt02, purely because it actually looks really good for a basic chassis.
Does anybody know if the body posts on the tt02 are in similar positions to the body posts on the tt01? Ie, could I fit a body to suit a tt01 to a tt02 without having to re-drill a body?

Had a look around, and can't find much on it. It looks like they are in similar positions. Can't tell without having them both next to me though.

Only reason is, because cutting holes sucks. And, I don't want to have multiple holes in the bodies. That's lame.

I could go hidden mounts, but, prefer posts with the tt's
Old 01-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

They should be in the same place.
But if i may say so, i prefer to relocate the front body mounts on to the bumper.
This gives more strength to the body during crashes with a correct bumper and they last a lot longer, otherwise the body will break in the middle of the front wheel archer.
And when they are broken on that spot i mentioned your body will hit the ground a lot more during driving.
But a set of TB evo IV bumper set and use the ones that goes on the front and you'll be able to use your body a lot longer.

Bellow you'll see a picture of my little girl's car,

Old 02-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by addicted2blue
They should be in the same place.
But if i may say so, i prefer to relocate the front body mounts on to the bumper.
This gives more strength to the body during crashes with a correct bumper and they last a lot longer, otherwise the body will break in the middle of the front wheel archer.
And when they are broken on that spot i mentioned your body will hit the ground a lot more during driving.
But a set of TB evo IV bumper set and use the ones that goes on the front and you'll be able to use your body a lot longer.

Bellow you'll see a picture of my little girl's car,

Ah mad, cheers for that