P-Dub Racing???

Old 10-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up P-Dub Racing

Sorted THANKS PAUL!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by acutts; 10-04-2005 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

I know Paul Wynn (P-Dub) personally. He has been traveling alot lately. First the Vegas race and now he has the On-Road nats all this week. I'm not sure how he runs his business, but I imagine he doesn't have a whole lot of help and since he's been tied-up racing he's probably back logged with orders. Not an excuse...you paid for your stuff and you want it. I'm just saying be patient. He's on these boards alot and I'm sure will do everything he can to take care of you once he learns there is a problem.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thank you Jeff.

Scott...Your order shipped on Sept 30th and should be arriving this week. Please check your PM's.

Regards,
P-Dub Racing
Old 10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Tech Adept

P-DUB's product is top notch, and the service was fast... no complaints on this end.

- DaveW
Old 10-04-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

P-DUB? why didn't you stop what you were doing at Vegas Fly back to Florida, Fill his order then fly back to Vegas? That would have been the right thing to do Thats it !!! just like they say in jolly ol' England "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I dont understand why peeps have to start a thread to slander someone?
Old 10-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Tech Addict

When you spend money all you want is confirmation that someone has received it and it will be shipped when in stock. Paul has sent me a PM saying they were out of stock but it has been sent and that was all I was asking for. For some reason I did not receive any responses to my messages.

Another thing in response to Howard Hudson how the freak would I know the guy is in vegas or anywhere else for that matter .... When you have a business however small people assume that someone will be around dealing with it.

Anyway like I said all I was looking for was a confirmation and I have received it Thanks Paul I look forward to receiving the products. I am sure they will be top notch.
Cheers
Scott
Old 10-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by acutts

Another thing in response to Howard Hudson how the freak would I know the guy is in vegas or anywhere else for that matter .... When you have a business however small people assume that someone will be around dealing with it.

OH DAMN !!!! OFF WITH MY HEAD !!!!!!!

so you had to start this thread to bitch ? and try to damage a mans business. Then go on the P-DUB thread a lil bit later and do the same thing but with out the threats. Off With Your head !!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks for the support guys, but there was a mix up with e-mails and the problem has been solved

Everyone from P-Dub Racing will be attending the ROAR Nats this week and all orders placed during that time will ship express on Monday