Originally Posted by Airwave
1. To turn it off you have to keep the switch pressed for about 1 second and release, it is not as fast as the HW for instance...
2. Once you have correctly calibrated the ESC (Bip, Bip-Bip, Bip-Bip-Bip sequence) you should be totally able to setup your ESC in forward/reverse mode, with the setup box or with the software.
3. The ESC shuts down when you hold the brake (not reverse) for 7 seconds, totally normal.
4. Using a capacitor is always recommended, you can use the one from the box or another one, with similar caracteristics...
1. I have tried holding it down but still not shut-off after the throttle has been engaged. If I don't touch the throttle then I can shut off the ESC normally.
2. I have calibrated the ESC according to the manual several times. And each time it appears to accept the calibration. However, I still have no reverse when I set it to the forward/brake/reverse setting. Every once in a long while I seem to get reverse for a very brief second but then nothing.
3. Ok, good information to know. Don't hold on the brake for more than 1 or 2 seconds.
4. I will install the capacitor tonight and see if that changes anything.
thank you for the feedback.