Wiki Posts
Search

Alfa 155 DTM Martini Vs Dekra

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 04:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Alfa 155 DTM Martini Vs Dekra

Hi guys

I would like to get an idea is there any difference between these two version of bodyshell? I notice that the Martini looks a little wider and has larger wheel arch compares with the Dekra (Red Alfa Corse) version.

I wonder if the Martina will fit into 1/10 Xray NT1 nitro with little mods. I knew it would not be ideal for racing and they are really meant for 190mm EP cars. All guys use protoform and hpi shell for maximum performance but all I am after is the looks. I am a big fan of Alfa.

I have tried to fit the Dekra on NT1 but no chance as the width is about 5mm short to NT1 track width. Another issue was the Novarossi pipe is just sticking out too far and pushing out against the side of the shell.

Keen to have knowledge you guys have.

Thanks Jon
Old 11-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (95%+)

the tamiya martini alfa 155 is the same width as the dekra and the bosch. they are roughly 185mm to fit the 190mm electric cars, I believe hpi makes an Alfa but its the 156 in 200mm