Wiki Posts
Search

To all hobby shop :

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Tech Addict

Default To all hobby shop :

We Co. now start wholesale RC product ,
can go to we web site check do you have some item price fit your maketing !
http://www.rcmodel-supplies.com/

Best Regards
Old 09-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Tech Addict

we S brand name tire discount now !

Last edited by HKRCMODEL; 09-15-2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Dude what are you saying..
Old 09-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

my guess is check out my hobby store site
Old 09-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why should I have to log in to check prices?
Old 09-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I think this is geared towards Hobby shops only that want to buy wholesale...option parts that they can not get through normal channels.. especially parts we do not get in the US...
Old 09-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rc-zombies
I think this is geared towards Hobby shops only that want to buy wholesale...option parts that they can not get through normal channels.. especially parts we do not get in the US...
yes for hobby shop !
Old 09-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

This is completely "GREY MARKETING" and should not be support by any US shops no matter how great the prices may be I'm a newly found US shop and this type of thing will destroy the R/C market!

Please support your US distributors!!!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Talking price cheap mart wal sell under!

i will we support yes shop hobby no english understand you i will!!!! parts cheap many bumpers black stock in yes! easy me understand am i....
Old 09-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by P-DUB
This is completely "GREY MARKETING" and should not be support by any US shops no matter how great the prices may be I'm a newly found US shop and this type of thing will destroy the R/C market!

Please support your US distributors!!!!!
Dude more than 90% of the rc stuff comes from oversea, the bumper you make for the Xray, that car is from oversea or is it because they are from HK, we all need to make money so be fair, i do business with HK,UK and Japan and without them the Millions my Company make would not hold up without them so please support the other guys too, we all need to make a living, lighten up your not the only one that want to make money, and (please support your US distributors) without oversea company the US market will not survive, what was said just get me mad so if your offended well too sad
Old 09-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ramyuras
Dude more than 90% of the rc stuff comes from oversea, the bumper you make for the Xray, that car is from oversea or is it because they are from HK, we all need to make money so be fair, i do business with HK,UK and Japan and without them the Millions my Company make would not hold up without them so please support the other guys too, we all need to make a living, lighten up your not the only one that want to make money, and (please support your US distributors) without oversea company the US market will not survive, what was said just get me mad so if your offended well too sad
Ramyuras....You miss read my post. They are selling into the US without authorization (Grey Market)! You are absolutely right that the European & Asian markets are very important, but it has to be through the proper channels!!! Xray is exclusively imported by R/C America and buying Xray as a hobby shop from any other source is "GREY MARKET" and that goes for just about all products imported.

This has nothing to do with me making money as I could make a tremendous amount of more money by grey marketing product. The only shops that would defend grey marketing are the shops that are doing it
Old 09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

OK dude i guess i was reading you wrong, sorry water under the bridge.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i am a firm believer in supporting the local hobby shop, and yes even i am in business to make money. the problem i see with exclusive rights to a product is it only drives the price up, let me give you an example: i placed an order for the complete pinion set that hudy makes from my lhs i use the internet to see what the cheapest price is for that unit. i go to my lhs and ask him how much that part is, i have a good relationship with my LHS (mainly because i help pay his morgage) he tells me the part is $190 CND i was shocked i could get the part landed at my door for $120 cnd. and that is buying from an american distributor. i let him know that his price is out of line and i let him know what i could get it for. he then tells me his cost is $100. $90 profit that to me is ripping a person off, but i do believe in supporting the local scene so i tell him i will pay $140. the point of the story is sometimes a little competition favors us all and keeps us on the ground. as for grey market its hard to control, this guy is trying to earn a living and if he can discount products and still do that then that is his choice, after all it seems like 90% of products made today come from asia. and that is our own fault. give the guy his thread if you dont like it make the case to the moderator and see if it can be removed

all the best
Old 09-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If my favorite lhs was charging me $190 for a part that cost them $100 they wouldn't be my favorite lhs
Old 09-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

no stock wow. i want in! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.