Technical Help/ Input from Professionals and Custom RC car builders:
Kyosho Deagostini DTM Mercedes Artikel-Nr: DTM2008D - compatible with GT /GT2?
Hi all, hope someone can help, or many can give their feedback in what they think should be or could be done with the chassis/ platform I have.
Specs --- Length: 645 mm; Width: 302 mm; Wheelbase: 387.5 mm
1) I have a 1/8th scale on-road Kyosho DeAgostini DTM2008D (AMG Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 2008 DeAgostini)
--- Kyosho Website to DeAgostini DTM Mercedes
(spare parts and etc)
--- DeAgostini Official DTM Mercedes Websit
e (is offline just content to see and look at)
2) This kit comes as a nitro kit, with the Kyosho GXR-28 engine, PN#74025.
3) I did rebuild/ customized and changed it to a brushless setup, for now with castle creations 8th scale motor + ESC and it works.
4) My question is now, does anyone know or can anyone just by looking at pictures and Kyosho details compare spare parts/ hop-ups and find out if Inferno GT or GT2 would or could be compatible with this Kyosho DeAgostini chassis and parts?
5) Here are the spare parts list/ details for the DTM vehicle on Kyosho:
--- DTM Mercedes Spare Parts Listing
If anyone can help, please let me know, I can provide dimensions, pictures and etc, since I have the kit.
Thank you all.