Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with customer service at Much More

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Problems with customer service at Much More

Is it just me, or is there anybody else that is having problems with Much More not wanting to fix their products when something goes wrong with them
Old 09-13-2005, 08:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

no, when my motor master went wrong, Much More were great at sorting it out...brilliant
Old 09-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Wild guess here...

By any chance did you buy the product abroad, then ask your local distributor to fix it?
Old 09-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

I too have had a ton of problems. I finally got someone to call me back late yesterday, and I might add they were very unhelpful!

I'll keep ya posted.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I have found the Canadian and US Much More service to be exceptional. I had a power supply I got in Canada that faild after 3-4 months and when I called my US Distributor they worked with the Canadian distributor responsible for the product and had a replacement avaiable localy for me in just a few days.

Mark
Old 09-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Tech Adept

I'm hoping my PS and motor cooler will be returned soon.

~LA
Old 09-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

I have emailed several times and I have only had two responses. I did buy the power supply on line from an overseas company but no one wants to fix the it. I can't believe that you pay good money for something and then when something gos wrong with it no one wants to fix it. The sad thing is the power supply is only five monthes old.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Adept

They are giving out a lot of free items at big races for promotional purpose. If you luck out can can't get the unit repair, just hit them up at the National, Snowbird or something.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ctmazzo
I have emailed several times and I have only had two responses. I did buy the power supply on line from an overseas company but no one wants to fix the it. I can't believe that you pay good money for something and then when something gos wrong with it no one wants to fix it. The sad thing is the power supply is only five monthes old.
I'm starting to think this Much More stuff is over priced and under made!!
Old 09-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Beautiful Downtown L.A. Where the sky is always on fire and the grass is always brown
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RickyIS300
They are giving out a lot of free items at big races for promotional purpose. If you luck out can can't get the unit repair, just hit them up at the National, Snowbird or something.
I don't think any customer should have to go looking for a company's rep to get something fixed. Then again, if it's at a big event then other people will be around to witness the problem.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Well if you purchased the product overseas you need to contact the distributor for the country you purchased the item in. Any other distrubutor will not want to replace the item becasue warrenties varry by region and a unit that is fully covered here may not be where it was purchased and even if it is they are unlikly to get a replacement for the damaged unit as a fellow dealer.

If you want a warrenty that you can use purchase yourproducts in the country you live, not just for much more items but for everything.

Mark
Old 09-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Tech Adept

Mark

I have sent emails to the UK, USA, and Japan. No one replied! I don't care where it needs to be mailed to get fixed or how it gets fixed. I don't even care if I have to pay to get it fixed. I just want it fixed!!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:41 AM
Tech Rookie

hey yo,

I am planning to buy bunch of muchmore products. is their customer service that bad? i only heard good thing about them. What kind of problem did you have? People told me the turn around for their products are less then a week. sometimes if you find those guys at the race they exchange it (if it is available) right away as long as it was legally imported through muchmore usa.

all these things i hear about them are not true?

let me know

james
Old 09-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ctmazzo
Mark

I have sent emails to the UK, USA, and Japan. No one replied! I don't care where it needs to be mailed to get fixed or how it gets fixed. I don't even care if I have to pay to get it fixed. I just want it fixed!!
Hello ctmazzo,

You should not have any problem getting this product repaired - please follow the detail outlined in the 'product warranty' section on the Power Master instructions.

If you no longer have the instruction booklet, you can download it here:

warranty download

This should be a similar process for all R/C products, not just Much-More...

Thank you,

Keith.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

James,

Both the US and Canadian distributors provide excellent customer service, it sounds like the problem they are only having a problem with products not for the North American market.

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.