R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #31
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Yeah its your browser. I typically use firefox, but have to use chrome to order from their site.
PROMODVETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:32 PM   #32
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

+1 RC-Market have been good to me as well. The stock status info in the shopping cart can be a little bit misleading at times as I've had out of stock emails after sending the payment.

My advise if you need something urgently email them first to check stock. That goes for all the HK hobby shops!
Serpent Viper 977e, Serpent Project 4x, Serpent 811T-TE Truggy, Serpent 811e 2.1, Serpent SRX2-MH, Serpent SRX-2 RM, Serpent SRX-4, Serpent F110-SF2, Serpent F180, Serpent 748 Natrix WC, Serpent Cobra GT 3.0, Serpent SRX8, Serpent S811 2.2, Baja 5B Flux, Atomic AMZ 1/27th, Schumacher GT12 SS.
Sanwa, Ielasi Tuned Novarossi Racing Engines, Tekin, Hobbywing, Muchmore.
dan_vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #33
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryR View Post
Must be my browser, thanks fellas!
Their site does not work right when I use FireFox, I've ordered from them succesfully a few times using IE.

Hugo
HugoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:36 PM   #34
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Not sure if I can be bothered ordering from these guys. Neither of my desktop installed browsers will open the site, nor will it open on my phone.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:55 AM   #35
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

I have had nothing but trouble ordering from rc market. I find rc mushroom or amain streaks ahead even if the prices are a bit dearer. For example I paid 39.50 for express shipping 12 days ago and the tracking info they gave me wont work and the item is listed as delivered on their website but I don't have it. They say they don't have the time to contact Hong Kong post for every customer that has an issue and suggested that I call them myself.

They also have crap stock status as 2 items were showing In stock when I ordered and were out of stock when they processed my order and they still charged me. Rc mushroom don't do that. When I asked for a credit they said PayPal fees would absorb the cost too much and I could either place another order or forfeit the credit. The store credit then doesn't automatically show up in your cart either, you have to email them and let them know you have a purchase ready to go and then they apply the credit. They will not check stock on hand before you place the order either as they say if the website says in stock they have it. Im sure the hudy brushes that were out of stock are a fast moving line for them!

What a joke of a store!

Avoid unless they have something you really need that other stores don't have like some traction additives. Don't be a fool and add heaps of little things to an order to get better value out of your shipping $$$ as they just shaft you on that as well.

Adelaide RC

Walter Rc Hobby
Benzaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:22 AM   #36
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaah View Post
I have had nothing but trouble ordering from rc market. I find rc mushroom or amain streaks ahead even if the prices are a bit dearer. For example I paid 39.50 for express shipping 12 days ago and the tracking info they gave me wont work and the item is listed as delivered on their website but I don't have it. They say they don't have the time to contact Hong Kong post for every customer that has an issue and suggested that I call them myself.

They also have crap stock status as 2 items were showing In stock when I ordered and were out of stock when they processed my order and they still charged me. Rc mushroom don't do that. When I asked for a credit they said PayPal fees would absorb the cost too much and I could either place another order or forfeit the credit. The store credit then doesn't automatically show up in your cart either, you have to email them and let them know you have a purchase ready to go and then they apply the credit. They will not check stock on hand before you place the order either as they say if the website says in stock they have it. Im sure the hudy brushes that were out of stock are a fast moving line for them!

What a joke of a store!

Avoid unless they have something you really need that other stores don't have like some traction additives. Don't be a fool and add heaps of little things to an order to get better value out of your shipping $$$ as they just shaft you on that as well.
Sorry ,
Because sometimes had local customer same time order ,
so can't real time update stock !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:43 AM   #37
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
Sorry ,
Because sometimes had local customer same time order ,
so can't real time update stock !
So you reply on rctech but I still have no reply to my email to your store from 3 days ago. As I said your shop and service are a joke. Buyer beware!

Adelaide RC

Walter Rc Hobby
Benzaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #38
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzaah View Post
So you reply on rctech but I still have no reply to my email to your store from 3 days ago. As I said your shop and service are a joke. Buyer beware!
You sent to which E-Mail address ?
Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 AM   #39
Tech Champion

Which web browsers work with the site? Firefox/Safari desktop don't function. Safari mobile doesn't either.
monkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:00 AM   #40
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyracing View Post
Which web browsers work with the site? Firefox/Safari desktop don't function. Safari mobile doesn't either.
IE only ,
but now update server , so need later to open web site again !

Last edited by RC MARKET; 12-15-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:40 AM   #41
Tech Fanatic

Too bad customers experience isn't consistent. On the other hand I have occasionally ordered from rcmarket and have zero complaints. When the items are not in stock they email me and let me know.

Truth is I only order from any overseas vendor when I'm not in a hurry. They usually stock parts that I can't find anywhere else so I use them as a secondary source. I think it's wonderful that they provide service to USA. If you ask me, our usa sites like amain is a joke. They carry Yokomo parts but stock like 20% of what racers actually need. I'll stick to japanese and hk vendors any day.

REFLEXRACING.NET * TEXASEOS.NET * YOKOMO
b20btec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:41 AM   #42
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyracing View Post
Quote:
IE only ,
but now update service , so need later to open web site again !
Site works fine with Chrome too

Always perfect service from RC Market, never a had any issues

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing."
― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
RedBullFiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:10 AM   #43
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
IE only ,
but now update service , so need later to open web site again !
I made an order about 2 weeks ago, and according to the tracking number it states: Origin Post is preparing Shipment. It's been stating this for over a week now. Is anything going on that would prevent the shipping?

Chris Kemper
Osiris 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #44
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

My last order a month ago took a lot longer than I expected. I used the cheaper speed post. It left hong kong right away (you can tell if you enter the tracking number on the hong kong post site) and then it was quite a while before it updated in flushing NY. I'm assuming it was customs slowing it down.

I've always found the shop to be responsive and helpful. They always ship right away, and the one time their stock system had a hiccup, the emailed to confirm what I wanted to do.

Their site hasn't loaded at all for me in the last couple days, though. :/ And my last couple orders, I haven't received order confirmation / ship emails, but the info is there on the site in my order history, so no big deal.

-Mike
grippgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #45
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Zero complaints here. Word of caution though, email them first to see if they have in stock what you want before you place the order. Do that, and you'll be A-OK
Mugen MBX7T ECO (Truggy)
SMC, Max Amps, LRP, Poseidon Motors, Cordova Research Motors, Xceed.
Evo 13 is offline   Reply With Quote