R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Ralph Burch TQ's Nats Warm-up using Black Magic traction additive (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/83249-ralph-burch-tqs-nats-warm-up-using-black-magic-traction-additive.html)

Black Magic 09-05-2005 09:11 PM

Ralph Burch TQ's Nats Warm-up using Black Magic traction additive

Xray's Ralph Burch TQ'ed the modified class at the 2005 ROAR Nationals Warm-up race in Florida using Black Magic Traction compound. Burch said Black Magic provided him with incredible traction and was consistent from the first lap to the last and as those of you who run rubber tires on asphalt know, that is amazing...especially in the Florida heat. Fellow Xray driver Michael Abraira (TeamButter) also won the 19 turn class using Black Magic.

The two part additive will be made available publicly soon. For pre-orders and questions please email [email protected]

axel 09-05-2005 09:17 PM

I wants me a batch of that :nod:

Jam-ehz 09-05-2005 09:23 PM

Will I have to take a shower and wash my clothes to rid myself of its smell?

Black Magic 09-05-2005 09:27 PM

Jam-ehz....Black Magic while NOT oderless does not require a change of wardrobe... ;) ;)

TeamButter 09-06-2005 09:43 AM

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that this stuff is the real deal!!! Black Magic is the best and most consistent traction additive I have used. All you do is use the cleaner to wipe down the tires and then apply the traction and let sit for 7-10 minutes wipe the tires dry and you are ready to roll!!!

Try this stuff...I guarantee you will not be dissapointed!!!

Michael Abraira
"TeamButter"

TimPotter 09-06-2005 12:00 PM

I have tried the prototype compound, and it is the real deal...

TeamButter 09-06-2005 12:03 PM

:nod: :sneaky: :nod: :sneaky:

Alex Lopez 09-06-2005 12:09 PM

You have tried the rest, now the try the best. Not only used by Ralph " WG" Burch to Tq the Nats Warm-up race, but also used by the 5 time National Champion Alex Lopez to get a not too shabby 4th place at the recent 2005 Reedy Touring Car race of Champions in 19t spec. Guys, I must say, this sauce is the real deal. I helped sample many of the prototypes and the man himself, Black Magic has done his h/w. For more questions, email the link below.

GRINDERMAN 09-06-2005 02:44 PM

If i say so my self BLACK MAGIC speaks for it self,at the 2005 Reedy Race.I my self Furman walker TQ by single fast round,and by fastest time,useing the BLACK MAGIC AND CLEANER........Works like Magic.

Hebiki 09-06-2005 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by GRINDERMAN
If i say so my self BLACK MAGIC speaks for it self,at the 2005 Reedy Race.I my self Furman walker TQ by single fast round,and by fastest time,useing the BLACK MAGIC AND CLEANER........Works like Magic.

furman.. wussup dude! a-lo, butter.. whats the best way to get this stuff? :sneaky: (direct? or is EA gonna carry it? :nod: )

- chris

hpipro321 09-06-2005 03:11 PM

ygm this looks good

Black Magic 09-06-2005 03:56 PM

Chris- it will be available direct. Just shoot an email to [email protected] and you will be put on the pre-order list.

Speedlinehobbie 09-06-2005 06:06 PM

Will this stuff be available to hobby shops ??

goop 09-06-2005 06:21 PM

will this stuff work on carpet running foam tires?

Black Magic 09-06-2005 06:30 PM

Speedline-We are going to determine what the best outlet for BM will be within the next week or so. Please send an email so that we may keep you informed. [email protected]

Goop-This was designed for use with rubber tires on asphalt. However we have some drivers testing around the country to determine if the current formula will work or if we need to refine it to produce a carpet version.